tuscl

Her: "I'd love to pick up where we left off.

We met on Seeking Arrangement well over a year ago. We chatted through personal emails and met once for dinner, but for whatever reason, we never pursued an arrangement.

Out of the blue she emails me last night, saying she'd " love to pick up where we left off."

Hmmm...she fits my preferred Sugar Baby profile - mid-twenties, college grad, cute, girl-next-door type.

I haven't been actively seeking another SB, but if one is just going to fall into my lap...

Thoughts?

12 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Roll them dice boy.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    10 years ago
    Damage Control first. Will your financial picture support supporting a sugar baby while meeting your long term needs and goals? Is there potential blow back from a significant other, family, etc. ? Can you trust her to be discreet ?

If everything is in order and the benefits outweigh the potential fallout, Go for it!
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    steve, whatever you do, just don't leave TUSCL for several months like you did the last time
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    ^ Great post, cflock. What you said made a LOT of sense.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Cflock-I too am I listener of King Flex. Great advice.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Fuck her and run.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    cflock +1
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @Cflock - your reasoning is plausible, and would make a difference if you're looking for a girlfriend, true love, soul mate, etc.

Doesn't rule her out for a p4p arrangement IMO.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    cflock + steve229 = Now you're talkin'!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @steve229: Was was your impression of her when you *did* meet? cflock's remarks make a lot of sense and while you are correct that such a consideration doesn't completely rule her out as a SB, it *does* indicate the potential for someone who's made a "profession" out of being a SB.

My impression of your comments about your first seem to indicate that she was more like a mistress looking for some extra cash.

Again, that's not necessarily a bad thing, but depending on what you're looking for, it might be significantly different from the first.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    She may be done with another SD and looking for a new arrangement, but you are also recently done with a SB, whether you're looking for a new one or not.

Hell, if she fits your preferences and is now available, what do you have to loose by meeting her for dinner. Take her for a spin and see how she is in bed and then make your decision.

And as @GoVikings said, don't just disappear let us know what happens.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Well, any news yet?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion