tuscl

Prostate massage

gawker
Older than dirt
Friday, April 11, 2014 8:49 PM
I was recently with a dancer for some OTC action and while blowing me she moved down and licked and sucked my balls, then licked further down towards my ass. She started fingering my asshole while returning my dick to her mouth and asked if I wanted her to massage my prostate. I said next time, but am really unsure. Have any of you tusclers had a girl do this? She says it will really magnify my ejaculation, which frankly has become a dribble over the past few years. Inquiring minds want to know. If so, should I have an enema first? I'd hate to have her get all shitty.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    gawker - Maybe this will answer your question. [view link]
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Oh, I get it. Have her wear latex gloves.
  • aroundtown
    10 years ago
    not my cup of tea
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Gawker,you're going on ignore.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Since most dancers have long fingernails... I'll pass. Inside that area in either men or women care must be taken, a puncture or tear in the intestinal lining can be fatal. What are you going to tell the ER nurse ?? "Well I was at XXX club when the girl giving me a BBBJ put her finger up my butt and stuck a finger nail through the wall of my intestine looking for my prostate!" When they finish laughing at you and the entire department comes in to laugh at you then the doctor will shove a TV camera up your ass to look around. Then post it on "Dumb-Ass" TV.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I heard something somewhere about what kinds of things they have found stuck in peoples asses in the er. I think a scratch in there would not even get a second thought by the staff. Johnny Knocksville shoved a toy car up his ass on jack ass once. He went into the er complaining about how he passed out at a party and woke up with his ass hurting.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I'll take her finger, all the way to the last knuckle. Then ask for a second finger. Ha ha! Just kidding! I do, though, like it if she'll just rub the outside, and the perineum, with her finger. That feels amazing to me. For me, I'd rather she not insert
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Dude, I'm telling you right now, as long as she doesn't have long sharp fingernails, LET HER DO IT! Trust me, just let her do it.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I love it! It's best done with a vibrator, but a finger works too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion