tuscl

Stripper's Outfits

Ok, a fun topic from davids (this is a first). What are your favourite stripper outfits? For me:

a) schoolgirl but she has to be wearing pony tails too
b) red leather stuff
c) fishnet stuff

24 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Actually, my favorite outfit is any outfit that's laying on the floor on the other side of the stage. I prefer either naked or a pair of very brief panties. It depends on the girl, some girls look better with the panties on. Many years ago there was a fancy cocktail lounge in Washington, DC, where all the waitresses and barmaids wore very brief see-through nighties with nothing underneath - that was fun too, even though it wasn't a strip joint.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Can't go wrong with short and sheer with nothing underneath. Actually I want to agree with FONDL that the best outfit ends up on the floor after a song. I have a pet peeve with a lot of the DC dancers who are too lazy to even remove the costume. The DC bars are all stage show, and many of the stages are pretty small, and many of the clubs are just a pink show for the most part, so you often get dancers who will wear some lame "costume" that consists of a spandex skirt and a tube top. They get on stage, pull up the skirt and pull down the top, and that's it. They'll pose and bend over for whoever is tipping, but there is no attempt to dance or strip, seemingly the only two qualifications for their job. Yes, technically they're showing the goods, but there is something wonderful about a girl wearing nothing but CFM shoes and a smile. I don't really care about the shoes that much.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I remember one girl had a nice outfit on for the Christmas season. It was a Santa hat (red and white) and a short ms santa skirt (for a little while), then she opened up her legs and I saw a tiny little Santa jingling from her pierced clit. I never saw Santa dangling from the clit before, lol. I think it may have been a little plastic charm decoration that looked like Santa. Completely naked may be the best dancer outfit though.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    Black lace bra and sexy worn jeans; sheer black see thru catsuit. tight fitting dresses. mosty the real look. I really don't like costumes. Cowgirls, cheerleaders, schoolgirls do nothing for me. I like the mens dress shirt look. shadowcat, if i remember correctly, that was a popular look with a couple of the top girls at PP in Columbia a few years back. There used to be a club in Rochester NY in the mid-late 80's (The Forum?) that forbid dancers from wearing the same outfit more than once a night. You should have seen the duffle bags and suitcases these girls used to drag into the club everyday.
  • dennyspade
    19 years ago
    To SuperDude:

We wanted to know which outfit(s) you liked on the DANCER!! (just bustin' ya chops a little). I like that look, as well (on the dancer).
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Conservative double breasted pin-striped suit --jacket and short, tight mini-skirt. Spike heels. Nylon blouse with one button. No bra. Thong panties.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I DON'T like the bondage look--leather straps with chrome fasteners and D-rings, etc. Too strange for my tastes.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    OK, slight shift, here are a few I don't like. The thigh high boots. The weird shaped dresses that are short in front long in back. plain underwear or bathing suits in most cases. Excessive jewlery (10 bracelets, 4 necklaces, that kind of thing). Excessively frilly stuff or anything overly elaborate or complicated like most of the features wear.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I am not generally into costumes, per se, on dancers..I like lingerie and/or gowns. However, I do like the Avril Lavigne look...plaid skirt, heavy eye makeup, etc. It is sort of a cross between the RC schoolgirl and punk look.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I agree with the cheerleader outfit, and why it's popular. I think part of the reason the schoolgirl thing is so popular is that for many of us, our first sexual feelings happened when looking at Mary Grace (or whoever) in her school uniform. We may not even have been sure what it was we liked, just that we liked it. I think some of that stays with us. I remembered another favorite costume. Around Christmas the "sexy santa" sometimes works well, but the best was one dancer who found a semi-sheer bra and panties that were almost a perfect match for her skin tone. She wore that and a pair of reindeer antlers. It looked like she was walking around the club naked all night (illegal to be naked off the stage where I am, so that was a special thrill).
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I believe I enjoy the cheerleader outfit. I was wondering why and wondered if may have had something to do with a high school cheerleader who sat right beside me in one high school class and she often wore her uniform showing off her nice sexy legs. Some of those high school girls were such good teases. Shorts above the knee were not allowed (strict dress code) but school uniforms such as a cheerleader outfit were ok. I knew some other cheerleaders but they didn't constantly sit right beside me in their uniform. I still find the outfit to be sexy if a dancer has nice legs.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    At Cheetah club in Atlanta, there's this super hot shot girl that floors me everytime wearing only: electrical tape over her nipples in an "x" with black leather assless/crotchless pants and black FME boots.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    There was a dancer who used to do her first few sets of the evening in a men's dress shirt and nothing else. The CFM shoes were a little out of place in the fantasy, but I always thought it was hot.
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat...August 15 post...did you take spelling lessons from Dan Quayle...
    Just bustin' your chops...
  • tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    Yes, (CFM) come fuck me, but I didn't understand the part about the 2 dancers. DavidS, you chose a nice topic. I'm not crazy about some of the outfits that are merely the wide-weave fish net tops, where nothing is left to the imagination. Some of the dancers are wearing chaps that are made out of a stretchy fabric, instead of leather and this looks really sexy. I think that lingerie, like a babydoll or teddy and stockings are also nice and sexy.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Impromptu stop into Good Guys in DC after work tonight. Two of my favorites Brooke and Halina were getting ready for the night shift so I stayed a little longer. Halina had a postal girl outfit. I'm sorry, it rocked. That one is going on my list.
  • ShortDuck
    19 years ago
    Atight fitting white blouse with a likewise tight, long skirt slit to the hip with a garter belt, thigh high black stockings and CFM pumps do it for me.
  • dennyspade
    19 years ago
    If my guess is on the mark .... several of you like the "Slutty-under-my-clothes-Businesswoman" look. This is the white blouse/tight skirt/pantyhose/CFM pumps. Thus would also be the SchoolTeacher fantasy with the hair in a bun or a comb anmd shaken out when she tales off the glasses.

Now, I'm not Sigmund Freud ... but there are some interesting unresoved issues here.

I am a Leg and Ass man and pay scant attention to either 34A's or 44DD's. Any outfit that lets me see those legs and calves works for me.
  • tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    There was a dancer at Cheetahs (Fl*m*) in San Diego that often wore a profession suit jacket and panties. She'd strut on the stage and remove the jacket, crawl on the stage with her panties in her teeth and drive the men crazy. The professional jacket that was just long enough to cover her ass was really a hit. There was another dancer (Madame *) who often wore a skirt, blouse, glasses and stripped down on stage. She was very successful and intelligent. It bugged me though to look at her walking around the club, because with all of those extra clothes she reminded me of a cheap street walker, instead of a dancer. When I first started dancing, I didn't have any costumes and I changed from a bathing suit into a short jean skirt and a few girls seemed sad and wondered why I was going home so early. Anything white usually looks good under the club lights and neon colors (although not my favorite) like pink, orange or lime green get the attention of men and lots of dances.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    At a club I went to in downtown DC there was one dancer who used to do just that, she dressed in a buisness suit and stripped from there. You should have seen the guys lined up. It didn't hurt that she was gorgeous, and didn't have the "stripper look", (i.e. bleached blonde, fake tits, too much makeup) although I think the skirt was probably a little too short for most law offices. It was the perfect fantasy for the after work crowd. They got to see what the hot lawyer or secretary would look like stripping. I've also seen a girl work the stage in street clothes, jeans, etc. As far as actual stripper wear I like the short slip dresses, no panties. See through is a plus.
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    In my regular club I always pay attention to the girls walking in and out in their street clothes. I have often wondered why someone doesn't work the room in the type of street clothes previously mentioned...it would add a slight hint of reality, but then that's no neccessarily what guys are looking for. Maybe H2O can tell us...it may just be too much darn trouble to get in an out of streetclothes...but I wish some of them would try it...bet they'd make a fortune.
  • shadow10
    19 years ago
    I like the idea of a girl dressed in contemporary street clothing, and stripping. Super low rise jeans, wide leather belt, belly shirt, those pointy high heels, bra and a thong. Like a college kid going clubbing.
    I also like fishnet... patent leather, thigh high boots, garter belts, etc...
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I like the long low-cut filmy gowns the best, especially white. Next is a short see-thru nighty. My favorite would be if a girl got on stage in her regular street clothes (eg. jeans and t-shirt with regular underwear) and stripped out of them but I've never seen that happen. I'd also like to see a girl trying on different bathing suits, that would be fun. Most of the stripper outfits that I see don't do a thing for me. And if I wanted to see a girl dressed like a hooker I'd go hire a hooker.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    One of my old favorites would dress up like Marilyn Monroe. I always can go for a good cowgirl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion