tuscl

AN Cites Nietzsche as a Philosopher of Liberalism: What a Quack!

Monday, July 3, 2006 9:50 AM
When is AN going to stop spewing BS on the internet and just admit that he is a MERE BARTENDER and not educated at all?

18 comments

• davids
    18 years ago
    AbNormal: pretentious fraud.
  • badboy60148
    18 years ago
    davids and Clifbar seem to be either the same person or maybe they are cellmates. Hard to tell. Also seems like they both want to pack Abbie's fudge. After looking at the other things they write I wouldn't be supprised.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Thursday's reminder: AN is a quack.
  • badboy60148
    18 years ago
    Clifbar, what are you trying to warn everyone about? The fact that you seem to be stalking AbbieNormal? Or the fact that you are overly hostile and not taken seriously?
  • badboy60148
    18 years ago
    What is your problem Clifbar? Are you here to talk about strip clubs or just to bash people. One might wonder if you infact do not like women at all.
  • JMguy
    18 years ago
    Especially when the truth of it was that Nietzsche wasn't an ideologue, he was a skeptic and there's a big difference between the two. Although I find it fair to point out that I took maybe one philosophy class in college but that was my interperatation at the time.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    AN: the wannabe.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    AbNormal is an obvious fraud. Abbie: take your quackery elsewhere.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    AN is a complete fraud.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids / Clifprick / FRUIT LIPS: Instead of trying to insult myself and others by making false claims about what you WISH our sexual orientation would be you should OPEN UP and COME OUT OF THE CLOSET YOURSELF! It is quite obvious to anyone who hasn't put you on ignore that you have a great disdain for strippers because you want the attention of the guys. DON'T FEEL BAD! YOU WERE BORN THIS WAY. EMBRACE YOUR GAYDOM. Just please stop trying to ruin this board for others. It just catapults you to new heights of PL'dom. I would suspect from your words and actions that besides being an embarassment to your family and comunity that you have some kind of sexual perversion record with the police. Am I right? Stop posting to TUSCL, get on the little yellow bus with RL and go get some help. Now off to the funny part --> davids what I find truly funny is not your attempt to SMOKE THE MOST POLES in the world. Nor your invention of COCKSUCKER MATHAMATICS. Not your blind faith in JUNK SCIENCE, your sad attempts at FORTUNE TELLING or HAIRY PALMISTRY not to mention NLP. The volumes of complete BULLSHIT that you choose to vomit up to this message board or any of the completely FAKE STATISTICS you constantly throw around. I don't even find the fact that you would actually challenge someone on the internet to a fight and then be the biggest ALL AROUND PUSSY MOTHERFUCKER and whimp out. What I do find truly funny is the fact that you are ever banished to the lowest ranks of PL'dom by your own words and actions. And even funnier still is the fact that I am getting the last word and then joining everyone else by putting uou on ignore. HA HA FUCK YOU, YOU GYPSY FORTUNE TELLING SEXUALLY CONFUSED SCARED LITTLE DOUCHE BAG. HOPE THE WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT GOED WELL FOR YOU. AFTER ALL YOU DESERVE ALL OF THE COCK YOU CAN GET!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids / Clifboner / Fruit Lips has to rate pretty high on the PL'dom scale.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I think Abbie has you on ignore DICKWAD! Why don't you try to find something useful to post. That should keep you off of TUSCL for a long time!
  • davids
    18 years ago
    AN: stop pretending.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    AN is a quack.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    What a total fraud.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Yeah, AN. Time to 'fess up. Admit you are no professor and simply a MERE BARTENDER.
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    I like dat bartender
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Everything old becomes new again
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion