tuscl

Hello bored

Long Time lurker 1st time contributer. Just wanted too say hello and once I figure out how too use this bored I will upload some pictures and reviews. God bless everyone

13 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Juice? Juice? Juice?
  • steve229
    10 years ago

Someday he'll get an alias that can spell and really throw us off, lol
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Juice??? What kind...my favorite is caprisun hence my name. I have noticed that a lot of people like juice on this bored as there are a lot of juice names. God bless everyone on this beautiful day
    #GladTooBeeAlive
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Hey Steve I love Mila too... I hate the fact that she is with Ashton and having his baby though... Butt what I can due about that :(
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Welcome!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Welcome abored!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^good one motor!!! You had me choking on my caprisun LMFAO
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    If I was Bored I would go to a strip club.

And then join this Board.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Welcome abored, Capri!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @motorhead: LOL! I remember seeing that one as a kid and still laughing my ass off. One of the many, many funny bits they did.
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    welcome Caprisun69.

a word of warning though, if you haven’t been added to alucard’s HATE list by the end of the week we are going make you go sit with the hippy-dippy, soap dodging, lefty eunuch.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I appreciate the love my fellow members! On a side note doctor Phil I think the contributions you bring to this bored are not only witty, but quite funny cause u always have me giggling
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion