tuscl

Phoenix for a night

lemonpsi
Illinois
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 10:52 AM
Hi all, I will be in Phoenix for a Thursday night and I will be staying close to the airport. I will also not have a car and will be cabbing it. That being said which club do you suggest I go where I can get some two-way dances. Also don't want to get stranded at the end of the night if there are no cabs around. I read about Bourbon, Christie's, Hi-liter and Blue Moon Lounge on this site. BML sounds intriguing for the special dances. Any suggestions on clubs and the area around it? Thanks

13 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Try the HiLiter. txtittyfan's daughter works there and will gladly offer up $60 BBBF to any strange who asks. Meanwhile, if you are particular about gender, and need a lower price, txtittyfan himself can be found wandering around the parking lot offering $10 BBBJCIMWS.
  • wwpmi
    10 years ago
    I reviewed both Hi-liter and BML back in October. I won't bore you with them here but I did not have as good of luck at BML as Hi-Liter but I got PM'd from a couple of local which defined BML. Stay out of the sun
  • lemonpsi
    10 years ago
    Thanks wwpmi. Did you mostly do table, wall or VIP at Hi-Liter?
  • nelson
    10 years ago
    I have been to Hi-Liter a few times. The club is a 5 on a 1 - 10 scale. The dancers fill the complete spectrum. Sometimes there a diamond in the rough. I have had some decent fun in VIP but there is no privacy and it's very worn. Have fun.
  • lemonpsi
    10 years ago
    Nelson- what's your go to club in Phoenix?
  • wwpmi
    10 years ago
    I did both, the first night I went there was not a price difference between table and wall. The second night they had just started pricing the wall at a higher level then the table. In my second visit the volume of customers was light so I took the cheaper table. I haven't been back to the area since so I don't know what the current pricing structure is.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Given your parameters, especially the necessity of a cab, I suggest Bourbon Street Circus.
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    I think HL and BSC also have their own car services. You might call to see what kind of deal you can get. HL girls at late night are usually the B team. BSC has the A team on night shift.
  • lemonpsi
    10 years ago
    Thanks I might start at HL in the early evening and then proceed to BSC later. BSC is only closer to my hotel I think.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    I reviewed BSC, Hi-Liter, Centerfolds, and GABC in January. And I've been to Christies in the past. I think dancer quality top to bottom is BSC, CC, CFs, HL, and GABC. BSC is like 5 mins away from the airport. Cabs usually hover round these places, especially at closing time. Note that GABC and CFs are kind of in the middle of nowhere. Have you ever used Uber? It's available in PHX, reliable, and much cheaper than cabs.
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    Close to the airport you are looking at Christies Phx, BSC and BML. Those are the closest that are the best. HL is a little farther north and will cost more for a cab. Centerfolds and Great Alaskan Bush co. are too far away for you to even consider because your cabbing it. BSC Will have the best eye candy, Christies will be second and BML third. BML will provide you with the best opportunity for some extra fun of the three. If you do decide to make the trip to HL, extra fun can be had with the right girl. You will be able to get a cab easily at Christies or BSC.
  • nelson
    10 years ago
    I have traveled extensively around the country on business. I have experienced clubs from NY to LA and from Miami to Detroit. I find most of the Phoenix clubs to be very tame maybe even boring. While in Phoenix my best experiences have been at Hi-Liter, second would Bourbon Street.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Easy and clear choices depending upon what you want. Bourbon if you want the prettiest girls and don't mind fake breasts on almost every girl. Hi Liter if you want natural breasts with more contact, and don't mind more of a variety in the quality of the girls. Extras are also available, but the private dancing area is miserably small and cramped. Christie's if you want to try to stay really close to the airport and don't mind paying a little more. It can be hit or miss on how many girls they have at Christie's, but Thursday night should be okay. Christie's is also your best bet for extras in the VIP, but it is expensive. Blue moon is a total dive. If that's your thing go for it, but I wouldn't recommend it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion