Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

$1,000 Poof !

G2
G219

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

What would you have to get back in return from a provider for you to be 100% happy with letting a grand go ?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

A debauched weekend.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I think that's impossible to get enough back to be happy with spending that much at least for myself.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I've done that several times and sometimes it's been well worth it and other times regrettable. Once I had a two hour threesome with my ATF and a civvie (dental hygienist). I think it was the most intense erotic time of my life. Another time I took a dancer to Myrtle Beach for a long weekend. When we arrived and I was unpacking after our flight I discovered that she had hidden her heroin and syringes in my luggage. She had also put 10 packages of heroin up her pussy and it dissolved. Obviously, the worst money I ever spent.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Never paid that much, but I would consider it for a long weekend full of great sex with a girl I knew, that I trusted (as much as you can trust a stripper), and that was my type. There's nothing a girl can do in a club that would be worth that much.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

I can count on one hand the number of times I have spent that kind of money with a stripper, but each on involved full nights out. Two of the four instances included dinner in Manhattan, great seats at a Broadway show and then a finale in my hotel room. The other two involved nights out taking a dancer to other clubs and then finishing in my hotel.

But I have never just handed that much over directly to a stripper in one visit. I don't care how good the sex is, it isn't worth $1,000.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

^^^^ Sounds about right.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I'd pay that for a dinner date including a couple of hours of sex.

I usually pay 500 for a top girl from Rhino for OTC

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

There's not a woman alive who I would pay $1000 to have sex with. If there is one, I'd like to meet her and be proved wrong! But I'd rather fuck 5 hotties for $200 each.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Honestly??? I'd need to get a fantastic BBBJ and FS and change in the amount of $800 in exchange for my $1000.

Profile picture for canny
canny
•

A bare minimum of a full weekend without leaving the bedroom!

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

probably a weekend out of town somewhere like vegas, or a beach somewhere. For that much i want the who GFE experience.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement