tuscl

Should you call the club to see if your fav is working?

Is it worth calling a club that is out of town to see if a particular dancer is working? I am not worried about the long distance bill because I have prepaid longdistance minutes but is it worth it? First of all, there are some clubs that don't like you to call and ask for a dancer because of security issues. Will the dancer think of you as a PL if you call to see if she is at work and someone hands the phone to her( Don't want to talk to her, can do that at the club). So what are your thoughts? I did this a few times in the past but wondered was it worth it? A dancer picked up the phone one time and wanted to know who I was so she could tell the girl I was coming. I didn't give out my name because I seriously doubt the dancer remembered me by name.

3 comments

• chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I actually agree with davids. The best policy is not to get hung up on any one dancer to the extent that her presence determines whether you will go to a particular club. I have had two ATFs in my clubbing life, including the current incumbent. However, I have always been able to enjoy myself at Favorite Club, and find congenial company, regardless of any particular person's presence or, for that matter, availability (my ATF hold that position with a number of others, and even if she is working when I am in the club, it may be an hour or two before I get to spend time with her).

I liken the situation to the fact that I have favorite dishes at the restaurants I regularly go to, but if they happen to be out of one thing on a particular night, there is a whole menu of good food to choose from.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Why don't you have her phone number? That's the mistake you made and why you are wondering about this. If don't have it then you do not know her well enough that you should be fixated on this one in particular. (On the other hand if you do have it and are fixated on this one in particular then why aren't you trying to meet her outside of work instead?)

Gentlemen: Please do not get hung up on any one particular stripper. The exception to this might be if you know you could get ten others but this one is special to you and you are about to propose.
  • Shekitout
    19 years ago
    I have called a local club to see if a particular dancer has come in. Sometimes I'm told they can't give out that information & sometimes I will be told yes she's here. Sometimes I will tell the door girl who answers the phone 'I know you're not allowed to tell me if a dancer is there or not but if I came in expecting to see So & so would I be disappointed?' & they will tell me Yes or No. If you're lucky you pull up to the club at the same time the dancer does & you now know what car to look for in the parking lot to see if she's there.
    If a distant club is involve then a telephone call is certainly wise & if you explain why you're asking, perhaps they will be nice enough to tell you if the dancer is there or not to save you time & money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion