tuscl

2 selfish questions...

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 4:13 AM
Since I know that most of you like to help a fella out... 1. I'll be in Cleveland, OH for several nights next week. Any suggestions? I've read alot of reviews, but would like to get some input from yous guys... 2. MY ATF is named Heidi...I met her at Platinum Plus in Memphis a couple of years ago. She moved to Dayton, OH and we kept in touch for a while, but have lost touch in the last 9 months or so...she's tall, blonde, enhanced, claims she was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, a bit crazy, but I'd like to see her again...anybody have a clue?

3 comments

• lc693le500
    19 years ago
    I was in Erie at Partner's Tavern, and I didn't think it was crappy at all! It is, however, a healthy drive away from Cleveland. If you take the best club in Cleveland and compare it to Partner's, Partner's is twice as good (if you like lap dances and mileage).
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Re 2, I don't know about Heidi, but when in Dayton, don't miss the Living Room. The private dances there, at least the ones I got last spring, were way better than I thought possible anywhere in Ohio. Check out my TUSCL review.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I don't have much experience there but I don't think there's much in Cleveland. On the other hand, you aren't far from Erie and Partner's Tavern. A good time can be had there if you like very high contact with very friendly girls in a neighborhood BYOB club that's kind of crappy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion