tuscl

But it would be banning the future strippers of America!

deogol
Michigan
Saturday, March 22, 2014 10:54 AM
[view link] Next Slide Previous Slide High school students from across Nassau and Suffolk counties in New York have been posting explicit photos of themselves, sometimes naked, sometimes drunk and sometimes touching each other intimately on a Twitter feed called @LIPartyStories. One now-infamous girl appears in a photograph urinating in a sink while wearing a Happy Birthday tiara. Welcome to young America.

7 comments

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    If the author of that article is in fact a psychiatrist as he claims, his employment by Fox News is proof positive of his incompetence. He's just using his doctor-hood to engage in the same kind of sensationalist bullshit his employers enjoy.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Looks like someone else took those pictures. With friends like that who needs enemies? I didn't have the option of posting pics online of people I knew who got drunk or passed out when I was in college. At least I didn't have to worry about it though. Someone did post a pic of me in shorts on the suite door one time. That was their idea of posting on the wall. Nothing that I didn't usually wear. Well I usually only wore it at night for the fire alarms. Fire alarms could be anytime and often happened at 2 and 4 am. The law required us to leave or we could get fined.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    It was a 2000 student coed dorm and I suspected someone liked watching all the girls in night gowns, short shorts, etc. I'm surprised their aren't tons of pics like that out there already unless all fire alarm pranks have been fixed.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Egads, teenagers exercising bad judgement/taste is a mental disorder. The Hell you say, good Doctor!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Working for FoxNews is a mental disorder. I bet that "Dr." Keith Ablowhard pisses in this sink e'ry day when he gets home. Then he "whups" his son, a racist retard we know as Bonesbrother, for posting on a site with a bunch of pervos. What did "Dr." Blowhard expect when he named his son Bonerbreath?
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    That so called doctor has a screw loose. He missed a career as a guard at a concentration camp.
  • duomaxwell
    10 years ago
    If the worst thing that these kids are doing at a party is peeing in a sink then I think that they're going to be alright. Let us never forget the Steubenville debacle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion