tuscl

Strip Club Etiquette: Real Advice From Real Dancers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

9 comments

• ReadyPayerOne
    11 years ago
    Jeez, these dancers wouldn't be ATF/CF contenders for me with those attitudes.

I don't wear track pants to the club, but if I did, an ATF/CF caliber girl would be thanking me!
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    Sounds like Harlowe has meet the LDK
  • knightwish
    11 years ago
    I like both those clubs and met one of those dancers in the photos (so yeah at least one is real).. They are both clean clubs, high prices, well run and clean, good-great service (bar, hostess, coat check...)... Decent places to play for a few hours after having to deal with the city or between meetings.

But now Shadow. That whole string of quotes sounds like SW. I come here to get away from the whining hateful awful delusional blech of SW. Why would you bring that here? Why?

And it was shitty advice to boot. I've never ever ever seen anyone in one of those clubs treat it like a grind house Ms. Harlowe. Within a block of both of those clubs are AMPs where you can get first rate HJs plus a pretty darn good massage for an hour for far less. So how many windbreaker pants do you actually get? And Ms. Cynthia if you can't talk don't work Manhattan clubs. Talking is mandatory because you gotta sell rooms. If I didn't know for sure one of those women worked those clubs I'd think it was all BS.

Anyway Shadow so far this thread could get worse. We could have a bunch of sycophant men telling the dancers how right they are the best way to have fun at a strip club is to get taken advantage of by dancers paying a fortune for nothing. Then we could really make it SW like by having these women prop each other on their brilliance for those lines that are such obvious BS.
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    Dancers who spew those words I ran away like the plague. Just awful waste of money and time. They should be working somewhere else.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "Don't pretend you're gay to get out of a dance."

WTF? Why would a customer have "to get out of a dance"? We can spend our money any way we want.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Clearly, Juice has never visited that club. Did you notice that NONE of the girls said "Don't show up with a big cucumber and a bucket of fried chicken expecting to DP me with a cuke in my pussy and a drumstick up my asshole"
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Or maybe they all dig the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay treatment. Yeah...I bet that's it. The girls be chantin' "Juice Juice Juice" whenever some dude shows with the produce and fried chicken!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I like Guy Code, Girl Code, and Guy Court but they don't know shit about strippers. You can't use NYC strippers & strip clubs as a measurement tool.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Agree this is typical SW type shit. "Don't talk"??? WTF advice is that? And Harlowe is obviously not making much money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion