tuscl

A honest review by a dancer

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:43 PM

17 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Hey Ranukam ! I read that too and thought it was "post-worthy" as a discussion item. I read her other reviews as well. I like her style of writing reviews. She includes details that both customers and dancers want to know. She hasn't responded to any of the discussions. It would be nice if she was a regular contributor. It seems like she'd have some interesting comments to make. Maybe if you and I, and anyone else, would care to send her a PM, we could encourage her participation.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Interesting. Did you read her other reviews? Pretty useful and straight up.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Club-goer, I propped her, but I like the way you think. Lol - she's probably going to be inundated with PMs to contribute! I feel like dancers don't last long in the discussion boards. Maybe we should ask her to do a reddit style ask me anything discussion?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I read it this morning and debated whether to flag it or not since she was a club employee. But I decided it had enough merit to leave it alone.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "only approaching the middle aged white guys" Cool!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It’d be nice if she posted some pics – you know – out of professional curtsey – not that I’m a PL or anything :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ RPO: It's true that newly arrived dancers on TUSCL don't usually stay around long. Most come for some initial advice on how to get a job as a stripper or which clubs to ask for work. After they get their advice, we don't hear from them again. She's different. She's only reviewed clubs so far. She hasn't asked for advice, or even participated other than her reviews. And, I like your suggestion of an "ask me anything" discussion. How about you put that in your PM to her? @ Shadow: I've read several reviews by dancers in the past that reviewed their own clubs. Many I have been satisfied with. In her case, as I pointed out, she conveys information that both customers and dancers want to know, so I thought it was a genuine review.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    @club_goer - I PM'd her and sent her a link to this thread. Let's see if she responds.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @Club_Goer- great minds think alike :) I appreciate her honesty, she's the opposite of those fake girls on Stripperweb. Hopefully she doesn't get mad that I made her review a discussion thread.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ RPO: Great. Thanks! I just went back to look at her four reviews again. I'm not holding my breath for a response from her any time soon. Her first three reviews were about two months apart. But her most recent was 15 months after her previous review. She may only look at TUSCL when she wants to post a review. We'll see!
  • knightwish
    10 years ago
    Those are all good reviews. I propped her.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Another good review by a dancing girl.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Can someone copy-n-paste the review here. I lost my priv. Thanks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I worked here for years. I made pretty good money, but from a dancers point of view it was pretty intense and way more stressful than anywhere I've ever worked. The place was always wall to wall packed and the number of dancers almost equaled the customer. I learned to be really efficient when speaking to customers, only approaching the middle aged white guys and tipping out the bouncers and blah blah. I really preferred working at clubs that had way less girls than customers so they would just grab me instead of me and I could just focus on having fun and drink and relax instead of at Rhino having to be on my A game all the time to make $$ and being rejected 100 times before I caught a whale. I really developed a think skin working here. That being said….I never felt pressured to do any "extras" here or thought that I'd have to do them to make $$$. Of course customers ask all the time but I did have many very profitable nights with guys who were satisfied with some light petting and sweet talk. The place is 24 hrs so worst case scenario I knew I could always make money if I just stuck it out a little while longer and I could usually do that as long as I didn't get to drunk. And from a customers perspective….I let a couple guys finger bang me.. and liked it…..I made more than 1500 from them each and they had to tip the club so I think this place is a little pricey. I've never given anyone a hand job but I'm know they happen. Sex…I've never seen or heard much about…Some girls will work outside the club but I think it costs 6-800.
  • NatalyIrene
    10 years ago
    Thanks!! I don't actually dance anymore…but what would you like to know??
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @readypayerone and Club_Goer- This is your chance to ask her what you want to know lol. @NatalyIrene- I think because of your honest and good reviews, we would like you to join the discussions. You would be a good contributor.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    @NatalyIrene - thanks for making an appearance! Your review stood out because it was informative and written by a dancer. But even more so because you differ from how dancers on forums (in my experience) typically portray themselves. You sound like you were comfortable being physical with customers, and you were comfortable stating that in your reviews. Your openness is very cool. So, two questions from me: 1) What would you say contributed to you letting some customers get away with more physically? Where they generous with tipping? Would you sometimes be at work a little buzzed and feeling horny? Was it the attractive ones? Was it customers who made you feel comfortable? Was it regulars you got to know better? 2) From your reviews, I see you danced in Las Vegas and NYC. Could you talk about what you thought of working in NYC clubs, and what your impression was vs other cities? FYI, I club in NYC so I'm curious. Thanks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion