tuscl

19Mar2014 Clubbing

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 3:57 AM
Here's another night of fun. Was texting with three friends (dancers) all of them in some degree were very chatty and they kept me me occupied all night. While I was into that, I had to stop by a SC which I won't mention. I had no intention of visiting anyone nor getting a dance either. My objective was to just hang while enjoying the view. While I was sitting close to the wall, this beautiful blond sat beside me, we got into an interesting convo and I felt she was not going to play the role of a Black Belt which I hate so much. Fortunately she played the role that really made a good impression. I told her I would only buy one dance as compensation for her time. She told me I would not regret it and yesss she was right. So we went and I got several songs, all of it she danced very well to my satisfaction. At the end of the dance, I said goodbye so she can go around. She did get several dances and was pretty much smiling when she came back for another round of chat. I had to hide the phone as I was still text-chatting with my three friends. She gave me a huge tight hug and I gave her my phone number. Click URL below if you think that was all BS. [view link]

10 comments

• alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Reposting image: [view link]
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a splendid evening ... The best sales jobs are when you don't feel like you're being sold
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Oh, and while guys texting in a strip club look goofy to me, since you said you were texting other strippers I'm willing to give you a pass
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Hmm, I like what I can see. Nice rack, cute hairstyle (is it that punky mix of blonde on top with brown layers?), and from what I can tell an arm sleeve tattoo?
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    And what's the "role of a Black Belt"?
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Are you text chatting now?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    @ReadyPayerOne: Blond with highlights. She is Tatted as well. Her bod is definitely about thirteen to eighteen percent body fat. Really enjoyed her company, will definitely be back for more.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    @ReadyPayerOne: Role playing is something dancers use, for example the URL shown below is similar to what dancers use to extract money from ATMs, er PLs like me. [view link]
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    @steve229: It wasn't like in the past they would text me like I'm in the friend zone, but now they do and I hate it being in the friend zone. So I would text back with a one-word reply, sometimes come alive and be chatty ending with a something like "send a pic please."
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    She sounds pretty hot. Ah, I see, you meant some type of Pick Up Artist techniques when you referred to Black Belt.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion