tuscl

If another dancer tells me not to call her babe!....

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 2:07 PM
This may be a strange topic but recently i have had several girls, some of them my regular girls ask me not to call them babe for one reason or another. One is a facebook friend of mine and her BF has seen me refer to her as babe before. To me it is just the way i talk. it's not a term of endearment really. FB is the way I communicate with this girl to see when she is working. Another girl has told me it makes her uncomfortable. and a third has ask me not to text it to her phone because her BF might see it. This is all about the word "babe'. and these are strippers for God's sake! I have since assured all these girls that I won't contact them at all for dances in the club or anything outside of it. which I've met two them OTC before. Thoughts guys...

29 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Maybe they associate Babe with Paul Bunyan's blue ox and are taking it as an insult. Fuck em! Move on.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    "and these are strippers for God's sake" No, they are girls. Girls are used to being called babe by their boyfriends, not custies. I'm sure there are girls that don't mind, tho.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Either fuck that bitch...in the ass If she dont like th as t tell her to get a job at Toys Are Us
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I don't like being called babe, either. Reminds me too much of Sonny n Cher. And that pig in the city.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^On the other hand, Ruth didn't mind.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    That's cause he was drunk.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Would she prefer--'ho?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    All these dancers call me honey or babe when I'm texting with them, why can't us customers do the same?
  • CB42DDD
    10 years ago
    Has someone forgotten dancers are no different than the rest of us in the world just with a different job .. People have aversions to all sorts of pet names so why not ask them what they would prefer since you do not mean it in a romantic context .. Personally i dont mind Babe i use it towards both guys n girls usually when i consider them someone i genuinely like and find fun to hang out with
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @ Slick - what's wrong with Sonny n Cher? That's a great song: "You say your laps won't pay the rent Before it's earned, your money's all been spent I guess that's so, you don't save a lot But at least I'm sure of all the extras that I bought Babe We got OTC babe. We got OTC babe"
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    It's wrong to refer to dancers as "babe", "honey", or "dear." The correct term is "sweet tits."
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My ATF texts me and frequently calls me Babe. It's better than Pathetic Loser.
  • Bavarian
    10 years ago
    I have learned the hard way not to address women you are not in a relationship with as babe, baby, honey, beautiful, etc. For some reason, it creeps them out. I just address strippers by their stage name.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    I see most on here see my point. Cool I didn't think I was being too forward. I just had a conversation with another dancer at the same club about an hour ago she agreed that 'babe' is just a general term for a female and that the girl or her BF should not have gotten upset.And then she gave me her number and jokingly said I could text her by babe:) Oh and she is hot so maybe I will just start getting dances from her.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "It's wrong to refer to dancers as "babe", "honey", or "dear." The correct term is "sweet tits." I'm not one to quibble, but I'm fairly certain the correct term is "sugar lips"
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    If you're Mel Gibson, isn't it "sugar tits"?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Who do you think you are? Have some respect! They expect you to have done at least 3 years in prison before you start calling them babe! These women have standards!
  • Essdub
    10 years ago
    To be honest, it does sound kind of creepy. I personally never even say a name when I'm texting or messaging someone, since it seems totally unnecessary to me. It's your prerogative how to take it, but when several girls have asked you not to do it, it just seems like you're trying to force a term of endearment where it isn't wanted, even though you say that's not how you mean it.
  • Player11
    10 years ago
    I have never heard of that - I usually call them honey. The one I have been seeing otc for sometime calls me babe sometimes in her texts. I have never been asked not to refrain from that. I think calling a babe is more respectable than something like "hey ho lets hookup"
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Sweet Tits is it. Except this one dancer. She was called Sweet Clit.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I call dancers by either their stage name or their real name. A lot of women view babe as an insulting term and in our home my wife and I have a strict rule against calling each other baby or babe simply because every couple we know that did so is now divorced.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Babe is too personal, you should call her bitch.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    My wife and I have used "babe" or "baby" with each other for years. I don't even think about it anymore.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    If she objects to an innocent "term of endearment" like Babe. Take the $$$ elsewhere. LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I can see 2 reasons why a dancer would not like to be referred to as “babe” – IMO 1) some women w/ a feminist streak may consider the term inappropriate or somewhat chauvinistic 2) some dancers may feel that there are certain boundaries/areas that are only reserved for their S.O. and may not like a customer encroaching that “S.O. zone” – thus they may feel certain things that are of a romantic and/or personal level should not be mixed with business Just my thoughts – I’m not a woman :)
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Agreed. You are in the friend zone, friggin don't use "Babe," "Hun," "Sweet Tits" or term belonging a couple who are in a legit sexual/romantic relationship.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Make their day, shut up and wave hundreds.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I don't think I've ever called a stripper "babe". "Pookie", "snookums", and "Queen Narcissa" yes, but "babe", no.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Dancer text me last night with "babe". Sorry Sweet Tits but I don't respond to Babe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion