tuscl

BBBJ Tip?

chadxo
Arizona
So was at a SC about a month ago. Went into VIP room and got an unrequested, yet much appreciated, BBBJ, no CIM. I had no idea what to tip. What are thoughts here?

Also, have received HJs from this place in the past and have always tipped, but again, never requested, so wondering what the protocol is here.

8 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I normally tip 20% for happy endings.
  • chadxo
    11 years ago
    Duke, thanks! Yeah, that's my plan is to treat her well, I'll be heading back today and hope she's in. I ended up tipping her $65, it was good and didn't take too long considering how shocked I was. I didn't know if that was too little or what the typical "rate" is. Just so happened that she was also the hottest dancer in the place, I was shocked.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I give her the tip, then I put it all in
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Whenever that has happened to me I tipped the dancer around $30 to $50 on top of my normal tip for a excellent lap dance. The amount depends on both how high my tip would have been normally, and how good her oral skills are.
  • bxbomber51
    11 years ago
    The first time I was given a BBBJ with no CIM unexpectedly, it was amazing, and I tipped the girl $100. She was super hot, and she let me eat her pussy after I came. Figured I'd be investing in another time since she offered the BJ without me asking. The next time I saw the same girl, I told her I wanted to fuck. She wanted $400 but agreed to $300 for a nice 20 min fuck after starting me off with a BBBJ. In my mind, I got fucked for an extra $200. Conversely, in the midst of this I found another dancer in the same club that loves to chill with me, shes not as hot, but offers up BBBJ w/ CIM (she says it less messy) and accepts $50; she'll fuck me for $200. No pre-negotiating either - its like whatever I feel like giving her. She usually asks to fuck me after the BBBJ b/c she loves how thick I get.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    IMO, it depends on the club, quality of the BBBJ and whether you wish to see the provider again.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    Hell...extras still seem like a myth to me!
  • unclewillSea
    10 years ago
    Never pay more than $ for a bbbj unless she swallows. DT is required.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion