Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

ana or anna

toysales

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Recently I've heard a few dancers and seen some post on FB referring to Ana or Anna like it is a drug. Anybody ever heard of it? What is it?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Possibly a reference to Anna Nicole Smith.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^ The idol of young and older hotties

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

She's a good looking dancer in one club. I've had dances from her. I'm not familiar with any slang terms.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

I don't pay attention to Drug Slang.

Profile picture for calvinrex
calvinrex
•

Most likely they're referencing the eating disorder anorexia nervosa. There's an unfortunate subculture that believes there's no such thing as "too thin."

Profile picture for toysales
toysales
•

It was referenced like, that's some good shit or somebody took the last of it

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Anadrol or Anapolon? They are orally taken steroids that help with muscle growth.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

C'mon muthafuckas. It's Anna Banana, the cock swallowing queen.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Knock, Knock! Who's there? Anna. Anna who? Anna one, anna two . . .

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I thought it meant something like a prima donna that makes people happy wherever she goes.

Alucard, glad you're back. Post a comment sometime. "I don't care", says nothing.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@ 229:

Thanks for making me laugh - LOL

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

I'm just aware of Ana Foxxx,my favorite porn star.

Profile picture for Dancinggal
Dancinggal
•

It means anorexia nervosa.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

@Dacinggal - thanks for the skinny!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement