tuscl

Fayetteville NC

Saturday, July 19, 2014 2:32 PM
Who are my Fayetteville NC tuscl people?

8 comments

• san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I have read about Fayetteville on [view link] ( currently down ). There are three larger metro areas in NC. These are the places which show on maps, and they all have strip clubs. But it sounds like Fayetteville has the most extreme mileage places. They even have some hostess dancing clubs. These are rare in the US today, some in Los Angeles. The ones in Fayetteville look like they are also extreme mileage. Fayetteville NC, along with some places in South Carolina, are on my list of places to go! SJG
  • cyclops65
    10 years ago
    I visit Mickey's fairly often, even though I live out of town. The last time I was there it looked as if Sharkey's was now closed in the afternoon. I keep planning on stopping by Sparky's but Mickey's keeps wearing me out---lol. I haven't been in about 2 months but I hope to get back there soon--all this hot weather we've had...
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    It might be that Fayetteville is more of a black city and that the black clubs are higher mileage, or that Fayetteville is more bread and butter economics and this raises the mileage. But based on what I am able to glean online, these places are very high mileage and would be very pleasing. I guess it depends on what you want. I like to do FS, starting with ITC. Pearl Necklace [view link] Exotic Profession [view link] Lingerie modelling I can't see how you could go to this place, and not leave fully satisfied! Executive Club [view link] street view [view link] The building is so small that there could be only one use for it, as far as I can see. Desires [view link] Hostess dancing, in the room behind an adult bookstore? Some hostesses have their own internet ads? Have you been to any of these places?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'm moving to Fayetteville. Georgia that is. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    [view link] This place is in Columbia SC. Just like with Executive Club in Fayetteville NC, just looking at the place makes me laugh.
  • [view link] is back! Well, sort of . . . . Initially launched many years ago, [view link] went offline for several years for various reasons. The owner is rebuilding the site in a new forum format. It will take some time to repopulate the club listings since many of the previous ones listed have closed. It will also take time to remarket the site and gain users. Please be patient. [view link] should be ready to go in early 2022. In the meantime, you can visit the site, join, and start posting black strip clubs that you know of and your reviews in the respective categories. Feel free to share [view link] with others to help the site grow users!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    What dancers have told me about Fayetteville is that it's killer money the Friday and Saturday after a military payday, and shitty money any other time. So dancers haggle with club managers how many bad shifts they have to work in order to allowed to work the four good ones per month.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Is it still Fort Bragg? Or did cancel culture win?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion