tuscl

Fayetteville NC

Sunday, February 15, 2015 9:43 PM
How many of the Fayetteville NC area hobbyists would be interested in a private house party / meet and greet with some local BP and strip club girls? I have gotten to know a few of them and they have expressed some interest in doing this. The girls I know have said they would have no problem getting other BP and Strip club girls to play along. The party would be by invite only! If there is enough request for a specific girl I could always try to get her. It would be a good way to find out what they really look like. Not looking to set up a hoe house, just kind of a private strip club and tipping would be expected. How else do you think I could get them to come? PM me if this is something you would be interested in. Toysales

4 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Maybe I'll have to take a drive to Fayatteville and check this out and check out your clubs! What the fuck, I don't have to look for a place right away!
  • ime
    9 years ago
    That might be worth the trip from the Raleigh area if the strippers are good looking
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Look forward to the police bothering you [view link]
  • fastscrs
    9 years ago
    I attended something like this a few years ago in Houston. It was great. Everyone ended up naked in the pool then later moved inside where handjobs, blowjobs and going upstairs to fuck were the order of the day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion