tuscl

day shift in Detroit

Monday, March 3, 2014 9:36 PM
Hey guys I'll be clubbing in the Detroit area this Friday during the day shift mostly. I was looking for a extras with the best day shift talent and a good mix of girls (not all white or all black but a little of everything) Do you guys have any suggestions??? I'll be in Detroit, Dearborn, and Inkster.

10 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Penthouse, BT's, Flight Club
  • drevil19
    10 years ago
    I suggest Criket and Flight Club. Criket is very relaxing and low key. Not as high maintenance of a club like Flight Club.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    The Flight club girls can be a little pricey and a little remote. The tariff at the Flight club is also pretty high. The Criket is more laid back and more cost effective, a good place to start. If you want grubbier you can go to Bogarts,if you want (fake) classier you can go the Flight Club. They are all close to one another.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Flight Club is close to the airport. But it can be pricey. Penthouse is farther away from the airport and is also pricey. But FC and PH probably give you the best options if you are looking for top shelf talent. Just be prepared to pay for it. If you are near Dearborn, BTs can be pretty good. I'd recommend Players or Coliseum, but they are a long drive away from the airport and/or Dearborn.
  • Mal2
    10 years ago
    Flight club over Penthouse.
  • 216OJ614
    10 years ago
    Thanks guys I'll let you know where I go
  • nelson
    10 years ago
    I have been to the Flight Club several times. The majority of the dancers are attractive and VERY friendly, however it is very expensive.
  • 216OJ614
    10 years ago
    I think I'll try BT's and silver cricket and if I'm not satisfied head over to coliseum. A friend of mine stays off of 8 mile so I may check out some of those clubs as well
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    Recommendations depend on your priorities. My recommendations (biased of course by my own experience) Best talent-- Penthouse, Flight Club, Coliseum, Players, maybe BT's (probably in that order but the line up varies from day to day at most clubs) Best VIP facility: Penthouse, Flight Club, Toy Chest, Players are mostly roomy and comfortable. BT's is cramped and a step below the clubs listed first. At the bottom of the VIP facility scale you'll find Silver Cricket (cramped), and beneath the bottom of the scale you'll find Bogarts. Value (dances)-- Bogarts, Silver cricket, Toy Chest, BT's Players. Penthouse and Flight Club seem to have adopted stripper union pricing (high and standardized across dancers).
  • 216OJ614
    10 years ago
    Thanks electronman
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion