tuscl

Is VIP worth it in Phx

goonster
California
Thursday, February 27, 2014 4:05 PM
I'm new to here, but not that new to strip clubs. I used to live in Phx a few years ago and would regularly hit the local clubs. I'm visiting in a few weeks and have a few gals that I've been a regular with when I lived there, though I've never done any VIP/extras with two of them. I've had plenty of extras action at various clubs over the years, and I know that the easiest route is "just ask" as has been iterated on this board many times. Strangely, with these two gals, I feel weird going the just ask route mainly because we've known each other for several years and we're more friends than anything. Both ladies are very good looking and get quite a bit of time in the vip by other dudes. The subject has come up in the past, but neither lady pushed vip and was kinda vague about what it even costs. I'm fairly certain that extras do happen, but both ladies don't want to talk about it with me or offer because I suspect that I'm on their short list of guys they'd like to eventually exit the business with. So I'd like to try a vip and start getting extras from either one, but given the circumstance of knowing each other for a long time and not really having gone that route before, seem to think it would be better to just buy a bunch of dances on the floor like I usually do with them. They both give fair mileage on the floor, one is a little more reserved, the other quite a bit less so. Thoughts?

17 comments

• alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Be sensual tell her youll cleam her vag with your tongue for a floor dance. No loud shouting while cleaning is going on.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Funny... It's also a little complicated by the fact that they are pretty good friends with each other and have kind of a little competition between themselves about which one I see first when I'm in town. Like I said, we've known each other for a long time, and vip/extras was never really something that has been part of the relationship. The more liberal one I'm sure would do extras no problem, as it is, I get a good amount of two way contact with her that def pushes the limits of what the club allows on the floor. The more conservative one I get the feeling is a real tiger in private, but on the floor tends to tow the line. Fair mileage, on the floor, but nothing that would be considered blatantly breaking the rules. Right now they both work at the same club which is not really known to be an extras friendly club, but I wouldn't doubt one bit that extras happen in the private areas for no other reason than the price being charged per hour and the fact that they expect that you negotiate a tip with the dancer in addition to the hourly charge and cost of the bottle.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Troll
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    What club do these girls work at?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Do a dance with both at the same time
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Christies in tempe
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If they wanted to suck your dick for money they would have let you know by now.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I don't know if your a troll or leach or what, but I'll bite. For the record, if you want to avoid everyone wondering that just write a couple reviews. You sound like you can't decide if you view these girls as friends or purveyors. You need to figure that out first. If you want to date one or both and they aren't the type that are completely open and honest about what goes on in the CR/VIP area the chances of you engaging in any P4P & then going on to an "honest" relationship are basically none. No having your cake and eating it too. So, figure that shit out. Once you know what you want, go for it. If that means getting direct and asking about an ITC/OTC P4P encounter, do it. If that means exposing yourself to ask her out on a real date, do it. If that means the status quo is good enough, don't change a fucking thing. If you can't figure out what you want, you're fucked.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    @Dolfan - thanks for the feedback. Finally a straight talker. Please don't assume every new person is a troll or leach. There are in fact people who just signed up and haven't yet had a chance to write about anything. For the record, I'm not trolling or leaching, just new to this site. I haven't written any reviews because I haven't been to a stripclub since I joined a couple weeks ago. My upcoming Phx trip will be the first time that I can write about anything new, and I intend to do so, so keep an eye out. I'm also pretty active over on rubmaps with a similar username.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    The odds of getting any extras at Christies is extremely low. OTC maybe but extras ITC is highly unlikely. Wish I was wrong because there are some fine honeys dancing at Christies.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "If that means exposing yourself to ask her out on a real date, do it" Just don't try that in a public place ;)
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf - it depends on the girl. I haven't been to the Phx christies since late 2010, so I can't say anything about what it's like now, but back in the day when I was hitting that place every week, there where extras to be had. I've never gotten extras at the Tempe one, mainly because I didn't start going there until after I moved out of state and the two ladies I'm friends with started working there. Whenever I'm in town I go to see them, but I'm otherwise a new face. Where I live now, the closest strip club is an hour away in San Francisco, and they're meh at best. I can get way more action at a local AMP, so that's what I've been doing most recently.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    @goonster: Of course you could get lucky. You could win the lotto too. More than likely you will end up with a bad case of blue balls and an empty wallet at Christies. There are so many better options in the Phx area it is just not worth the expense or frustration. But good luck to you. Please report back if you succeed because, like I said, those honeys are fine at Christies. I would put the club back in my rotation if I thought there was any hope of higher mileage.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf - thanks. I've decided that I'm going to try to OTC with the more liberal one of the two ladies. I think she'll be down with it if she knows it'll stay between the two of us. I don't really want a girlfriend from either one, just more than hanging out at the club enjoying the company. My hotel is close to hiliters, so I'll probably hit them up as well as bsc before I leave. Before I moved, I had a number of OTC encounters from Hiliters. I just hope they've kept the quality up since then.
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    Fellow tuscl'er TABB has done a vip at Christies Tempe. You can have some extra fun there but the cost for vip is way over the top IMO. You will have better luck in vip at hi liter than u will at Christies
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    @rh48hr - that's what I kind of suspected. Not all the ladies there do extras in vip, but given it's price I kind of expect it. The christies in Phx used to be that way too. They had upstairs VIP, which was more private, but still open, then the CR, which is where the real itc action happened. There was a naughty corner back by the CR that the ladies used to use for their regulars until the club stuck a camera there, then the naughty corner moved to the little cove by the bar. One of the wall lights there in the corner was always out which made it hard to see what was going on, so despite the fact that it was right there by the bar, between the bright TVs at the bar and the wall light being out, you could do pretty much whatever you wanted as long as you weren't being super obvious about it and everybody else would largely be oblivious to it. I haven't been there in a few years so I don't really know how it now, but that was how it was when I went. The Tempe christies kind of has the naughty wall over on the far side of the stage from the entry door. Quite a bit of higher mileage there, but no real extras. If your lady doesn't move you to that wall for your dances, you're not going to get much mileage. Just beware, some of the chairs there have a camera right above them pointing down at the chair.
  • scguru
    10 years ago
    See this is why I got to HL - nobody gives a fuck what goes on there. No rules, and bouncers look the other way at a bobbing head or a girl bouncing up and down. Ill echo what LoneWolf said - extras at Christies are very hard to find - yes you can find them there but Hiliter is a much safer bet if you're only in town for a short time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion