tuscl

Couples room with husband/wife

My husband and I have gone to strip clubs together a few times and I've had two lap dances by two different women strippers. The club is a nude club although the dances I had were in a a semi private room and done in a top and bottoms. The girls were very touchy and kissed my neck a little and moved their tops to the side a few times and let me rub their nipples. My husband wasn't watching these dances. He goes to strip clubs a lot and goes into the totally private rooms and gets dances. They usually run about $400'dollars a dance. I've asked what takes place and he has said they don't allow him to touch, never kiss or rub him through his pants and usually just take their tops off and slide their bottoms over for a few peaks while they dance. I find this very hard to believe based on my own experience with my much less expensive dance, in the same club that this is all that takes place. I've been debating if I should do a couples dance in the private room with him. I'm more curious to see what goes on although, I understand it will vary from place to place and gilr to girl. Has anyone had a couples dance in a vip room? What has happened during that dance? Does the stripper dance on both of you? Have u ever had an experience where she started kissing either of you, rubbing under your clothes?Or touching your panties or penis? I understand they are entertainers and not hookers, so I'm not trying to be disrespectful. Just want to have an idea of what I'm getting into. I don't want to do it and be uncomfortable but I also don't want the stripper to not do what she normally does for my husband. I don't think he's being honest so I would just like to hear some stories of other experiences getting a couples dance. Do the strippers usually touch them selfs? I plan on picking the girl so I'm not concernd with him talking to her before hand to try and tell her how to do the dance.

12 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    If you husband spends $400 on a stripper in VIP and claims he doesn't have sex, he's either a liar or a fool.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    Oy vey! Got to admire his chutzpah
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Where is this club? I could believe this price/mileage ratio for some places, like Vegas or NY. Hell, PT's here in Louisville comes close. $300 for an hour VIP, and I've never heard any hint of anything besides groping going on in there.

In general though, I'd agree with those who suspect he might be fibbing a bit.
  • Elle1210
    11 years ago
    The club is in San Diego. I'm aware that he's probably not being honest which is why I was curious what others have experienced.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    San Diego is not known for being a high milage city where ectras are prevalent
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Usually women get away with more touching than men do during dances at low milage clubs. You may have gotten a better deal or more bang for your buck than your pl hubby
  • two4fun1225
    11 years ago
    We only go to clubs as a couple but we don't do VIP since its so expensive . However we have had many regular dances as Couple and they have kissed many things on her and I and also touches a lot of intimate places on us as well has taking things out of the clothing but I'm sure all dancers are different and can read a couple to know what thy can do but not all I'm sure
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I am a female customer who does VIP's ALOT. Although I don't go as part of a couple, I can tell you that alot of crazy shit can happen in there. Another thing I can tell you is that I suspect that a couple going to VIP will have the dancer primarily dancing with the wife for the hubby's enjoyment (as well as the wife's, of course) and chances are the dancer won't be doing alot of stuff with the hubby because she doesn't want any possible wife jealousy drama to deal with if she accidentally crosses a line. So if you do decide to have the two of you go to VIP you probably won't see what a solo VIP for your hubby is really like, if that is your main goal.
  • knightwish
    11 years ago
    @elle --

If you are acting uncomfortable and making him uncomfortable he's going to be sending all sorts of signs to the dancers that will get him low milage. If your husband spends $400 regularly he's experienced and he is likely getting far more than what he's telling you. If he isn't being honest with you then you need to create an environment where honesty can happen. So ask yourself the question do you really want to know what $400 is buying him? If you think the answer is yes, then why? Do you want to start swinging? Do you want an open marriage? Do you not really care that he's stepping out but don't want it to undermine trust? Why do you want to know? My guess is the answer is no and just don't press.

But if you really do want to know then you need to change your marriage so that he's comfortable telling you the truth. Which means if you are participating you need to do something to indicate a change like buying him a BJ from a dancer. Or getting a very high milage dance for yourself. Or telling him something else that you've never told him as part of you guys not lying to one another.....
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Agree with knightwish: Be careful what you ask to find out because you might not like it. The fact you allow him to spend $400 on a regular basis means you really shouldn't have a double standard and be upset if he's having orgasms with strippers. It's not his behavior you need to worry about, it's yours. You need to get a handle on what you allow into the marriage because it seems you're not comfortable with the current rules.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I suggest going to VIP and getting your own $400 orgasms.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I go with my wife but neither of us has any desire for cpls dances so we've never actually done one. We both seem to get similar contact, but she always has more orgasms than I do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion