tuscl

Dogs and 420

crazyjoe
Colorado
Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:04 AM
I saw something on tv last night where there has been a spike vet visits by dog owners in Colorado. Dogs get into their owners edibles and scarfing them down. The ratio of 420 in them is ment for a human and a small dog gets fucked up out of their mind for days! There have been no reported deaths, just fucked up dogs. They showed a little dog that was so stoned it couldnt stand up and its tounge was hanging out of its mouth staring blankly into space! Is this pet abuse or showing your dog a great time?

9 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Dogs are perfect the way they are. They should not have drugs in their bodies. Stupid stoners that shouldn't have pets.
  • 216OJ614
    10 years ago
    Haha
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Dogs seem to like pot. I remember having a bag in my pocket at a friend's house years ago and his dog kept trying to get into it. I agree that drugs are not for pets; it could be dangerous as they can fall down stairs or otherwise have accidents.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    rock, That would make them more human like! :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    There are no pet deaths reported... Man made beer but god made weed
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^and He made man to smoke the weed to save the animals from eating themselves to extinction...maybe
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Reindeer love mushrooms. That's why they fly. Amanita Muscaria, The Fly Agaric. Lord have mercy.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Slick: Those can be fatal in humans. Stick to the purple ones!
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Did you want to fuck that hot bitch's ass?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion