tuscl

Happy endings

Sunday, February 23, 2014 2:47 PM
How common is it to get a happy ending at a massage parlor? How would you know who to ask? I'm trying to get one somewhere in Columbus Ohio since I'm not having any luck in the strip clubs here

17 comments

• Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    You've got to go to rub maps....those are the happy ending parlors
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    At massage parlours in Alberta and British Columbia you are guaranteed much more than a tug job happy ending. Your chubby will be massaged by a sweet pussy 100% of the time if that is what you are seeking.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Art, I kind of doubt he can just hop in a plane or car and proceed to Western Canada to one of your parlors at the drop of a hat! LOL
  • 216OJ614
    10 years ago
    Yeah lol if it were that easy I would fly to Tijuana
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ If you match Art's bankroll, why not??!!
  • GCMan
    10 years ago
    100 percent guarantee. 110 percent FS if you're in Dallas. For $150-200. Massage, hot tub/shower, and anything you want on menu.
  • GCMan
    10 years ago
    100 percent guarantee. 110 percent FS if you're in Dallas. For $150-200. Massage, hot tub/shower, and anything you want on menu.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I avoid the rub and tugs, I have this deep feeling that if there were ever a police raid it'd be when I was there.
  • blackstick75
    10 years ago
    you can also try this site. Found it very useful in the northeast. [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I remember some Korean massage parlor girls who wouldn't leave me alone. They made me leave a deposit before I could leave their club and I didn't even willingly enter their clubs 99% of the time. One time after they pulled me in off the street, I was stubborn refusing to cooperate at all. One female reached inside my pants and started trying to make me more cooperative. The strippers in the strip club next door had no idea what I had to go through to get inside the strip club. They did massages but it seemed like it was always two or more girls massaging just one body part. One of these days I might have to try out a regular massage parlor to see how it's done when girls are only giving regular massages. I did have a couple of girls in strip clubs give me some regular massages. They said they were training.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I haven't been in front of a massage parlor for several years. I suddenly remember some of the platinum dancers I saw last night were from Columbia. Now I know why they kept bugging me. They recognized me even though it's been over a year. One pretty spinner from here wanted to dance for me saying she was going to Atlanta for six months. I told her maybe in six months then. I bet she comes back thinking I said I would get dances when she returns. Some girls seem to never forget.
  • drumlover2014
    10 years ago
    I have had FS in Eugene, Oregon every single time at the AMP downtown. Every time.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I love "Happy endings". [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    216OJ614, Look at my recent posts. I've given lots of detailed narratives about AMP experiences. Are the massage parlors you are going to Asian? Do they have Asian shops in your area? Yes, look on Rub Maps. You can then use Advanced Search and learn how to screen for the ones which do the most. Then try the same thing for San Francisco, just to see how your area compares. PM me, as I would be interested to know. In most AMPs, HJ or "Happy Ending" is standard and the girls will promote it. Maybe there are some places where they can't do this, but not many. As far as FS, it depends on the place. Again, you can read the old reviews as a non- member. Usually the longer the place is open, the more extreme it gets. So the old reviews are enough. Myself, I don't think people should be posting such reviews for places where anybody can just walk in, as it could be getting the best places closed and the best girls in trouble. But since the reviews are available already, might as well use them. The most important thing is to pick your girl carefully, not just because she is what is available. Don't do a session unless it is with a girl whom you would love to be waking up with in the mornings. I say this, because she will instantly pickup on how you feel about her, and this will completely control what she does with you and how she does it. Treat her like a civilian, from the first time you set eyes on her, until the last. Never offer her money and never try to verbally talk her into sex acts. Look at it as a first date. Let it develop with her as you would on a first civilian date. If her clothes come off, make sure she knows how much you like to look at her, and especially at her breasts. If you treat them this way, in most Asian shops they will be giving you whatever you want, and they will be doing it because they really like you. AMPs are often the best quality and value when it comes to P4P. Again, never discuss money until she asks for it. Never suggest that she could be motivated by money. Never act like you are trying to buy her favor and affections with money. She is an Ordinary Girl and never treat her as anything other than this. At places with Caucasian girls they often don't do anything more than massage. But there are exceptions. I know of one place locally with a very young Caucasian girl who works along side the Asian girls and she keeps right up with them. She has purple hair and they say she is really good looking. So check out your area on Rub Maps, and compare to San Francisco. Read the review narratives for AMPs in both places, then decide where you want to go first, and don't session unless you are presented with a girl you really like, and then always treat her like a civilian and make sure she really understands why you picked her. Do guys actually like the women they are handing money to? [view link] SJG Deep Purple, Perfect Strangers [view link]
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I was in Silkys, McKees Rocks, PA Thursday night and when I went in there was an Asian girl named Katana giving a guy a rub down in the back of the club. When I took her to VIP there was no rub and there was no tug. What a disappointment LOL !
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Silkeys, McKees Rocks, PA. I recognize this name. This is one of two sister clubs. One is near Pittsburg PA and the other is near Weirton WV. Both are very close to the Ohio River. What caught my eye was that they are both membership clubs. You have to show ID and pay a one time fee to be able to get in. This exempts them from certain regulations, but it prevents them from serving alcohol. It also makes it much harder for LE to get in. This and the fact that they quote 30min VIP rates right on their web sites, suggested to me that these are completely FS oriented establishments. SJG
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Its pretty much a guarantee anywhere in the San Gabriel Valley CA.,
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion