tuscl

Dancers wearing lipstick

Clackport
Washington
Sunday, February 23, 2014 1:29 PM
How often do y'all see dancers wearing lipstick nowadays? Do you like them wearing lipstick? From what I've seen it's not too often. It's usually lipgloss or nothing. Every now and then I'll see a fav rocking lipstick. Quick little story: I was at the strip club last night. One of my favorite girls was there, she was wearing lipstick which is rare for her. She kissed me all over the cheeks during and after the lapdances. I forgot to go to the restroom to wash my face before I left to the strip club. So I get home and apparently there were lipstick marks all over my face, my girl had a fit! Needless to say it was a rough night. So dancers please don't wear lipstick!

21 comments

• Alucard
    10 years ago
    I know at least one who wears lipstick all the time.
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    just curious-what did you say to your s.o. to sorta wiggle your way out of that night? I woulda said something like "honey, I can't help it-I'm weak. if I was somewhat strong I wouldn't have had those lipstick marks all over my face." now if those lipstick stains were all over pants or shorts would she be more understanding?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I can see how a girl having a natural look can be nice – but I actually like makeup and lipstick (on a woman :)) – I think it’s feminine as long as is done right and does not make her look like a hooker. I love lips; women’s lips to be precise :); and to me nice red or pink lipstick makes her lips look sexier.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    I have no idea what % of dancers wear lipstick. I would tend to think most do to look the part. I don't have any object to them wearing lipstick as long as they are careful to not leave traces. This one dancer decided to try and 'nibble' through my shirt stage side... which was kind of interesting until I got home an realized I had lip marks all over my shirt. WTF!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Alucard,is that Alucard?
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    Ranukam - how did u wiggle out of that situation? I don't have to worry about it since I am not attached but I can definitely see how lipstick would be an issue. I'm sure many dancers don't wear it so they don't get their cuties in trouble.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @rattdog and rh48hr- I didn't really wiggle out of the situation. I told her I was at the strip club (she thought I was at a birthday party), and some stripper unexpectedly kissed me all over my face. She was pretty pissed and I slept on the couch last night, but I didn't get kicked out. She made me promise never to go to another strip club again! I don't know who she thinks I am, but me giving up strip clubs ain't happening!!
  • two4fun1225
    10 years ago
    Lol and that is why I go to the club with my wife..otherwise I would have one
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    A wise man once said that 35% of strippers wear lipstick.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Red lipstick looks great, but I agree, it's a huge risk!
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    If you have a SO at home, avoid dancer's lipstick, or better for the SO - stay away from Strip clubs.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Seriously Alucard? If you have a SO you can't go to the strip club? Seriously? Back to the lipstick thing. I was getting a dance one time and this girl had red lipstick on. She lifted up my shirt and sucked on my nipples, there were lipstick stains all over my nipples, my goodness that shit turned me on! I'm still waiting for the day I get lipstick stains all over my cock!
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    It is called infidelity. Betraying the Trust of the Significant Other. This is not a new opinion I am expressing. It is long held.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    In my experience a majority of strippers wear lipstick. A minority of them were the stuff that doesn't come off easily. Occasionally, I find it attractive but for the most part I'm not a fan of much makeup other than the basic stuff to cover slight imperfections in complexion. I definitely don't like walking out with lipstick on my face /other parts/clothes. To that end, I've pulled away from kisses and/or turned down no/low cost extras to stay clean. Plenty of dancers have lost sales because a quick peck left me with lipstick on my lips or cheek and I didn't want any more.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    As I was about to leave the club tonight, my waitress put her hand out to stop me. I thought it was some problem with the bill. She leaned in and whispered "you have a nice lipstick kiss on your cheek". Yikes! I left her an extra tip and made a quick stop in the bathroom to wash my face before leaving, lol
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    ^^^That waitress deserves a large tip.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I'd give her a tip as well.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I love a dancer wearing lipstick, as long as the lipstick doesn't get all over me.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just gota beautiful pair of grey slacks back from te cleaners. Red lipstick on the crotch isn't classy but it was fun.
    10 years ago
    Guess I'm not up on makeup trends. What's the difference between lipstick and lip gloss? And is one more prone to leave a tell tale mark than the other?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @59- Lipstick is more of a bold look, lipgloss is more glossy and shinier. I think lipstick is definitely more prone to leave a mark.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion