tuscl

I'm Saddened

There's this stripper that I've been hooking up with that has quit the business(for now). She's decided that she needs to concentrate on school, an internship, and a career in her chosen field. I'm happy for her. I truly am.

But now she's a civie gal and not a stripper anymore. Now I can't say that I'm banging a stripper. I'm saddened.

14 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    These things happen SlickSpic. I lost an ATF when she retired to get schooling. Lost a good sex partner. She just recently graduated.

I am betting you'll rebound.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm still fucking her but now she's a civilian. It's like in An Officer and A Gentlemen. Girl only wanted to marry dude cause he was gonna be an officer. Then he hung himself.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    The character was unstable emotionally.

I unfortunately have never had sex again with the Ex-ATF I mentioned above. But we still text occasionally.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Turn that frown upside down Slick, now you're banging a school girl!
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    What difference does it make, you're still shagging her when all said and done. Jeez, some guys should count their blessings :-)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Slick,I feel your pain,but the 5:15 is right around the corner.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    IN CASE ANYONE WASNT CLEAR SLICK WAS FUCKING A STRIPPER AND EVEN THOUGH SHES NOT A STRIPPER ANYMORE HES STILL FUCKING HER.

Later I'm sure how he'll explain that she's paying for the privilege.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    In my best Kirk Douglas"What are you saying"?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Just pretend she's still a stripper. There's no reason she can't get a job stripping again. We won't know she not a stripper.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Maybe she can get into a stripper costume and they can role play!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Just invite 3 or 4 guys over for a gang bang and it will seem like old times. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @shadow-Haha.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Well done SS! She outta the business, but you aren't outta her! Lol!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You turned her straight slick...congrats
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion