tuscl

Stripper Librarian

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Story by a librarian who also worked as a stripper. I could finally combine my passion for reading with my passion for strippers. No stripper I have gotten to know well reads books.

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/…

8 comments

• sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I'm going to call this a work of fiction, it lacks so many details, as to seem false. It doesn't hint where it takes place, and when it occurred. Usually these stories are more detailed about the first lap dance, and the first trick turned?

As for being fifty miles away from her library, in many parts of the US, that might be the only strip club around, everyone would have met her from her town, including classmates, teachers, and neighbours.

Lastly she didn't mention her parents and their reaction; wouldn't they want to know how she was able to pay for school, and go to Vegas on a meagre salary?
  • lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    I'm going to say this is possible. We all know strippers who have "real day jobs" so why couldn't this be possible? Perhaps it's fiction, perhaps not, but I bet there's a lot of us who like the sexy librarian stripper theme. As Mythbusters would say.....PLAUSABLE.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Oh people know something is up when someone has more money than they should. Ya just don't dig around to much to find answers ya don't want to know.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    You gotta be careful with those librarians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWlPkUFJN…
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What this bimbo bookworm left out of her tale of tits and ass is whether or not she ever dressed up as a sexy librarian at her club.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Pics or it didn't happen.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    @jester, I concur!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Now I know why all the pages in that book are sticky.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion