tuscl

Do you like ITG?

sflguy123
Florida
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 2:01 PM
ITG = Inner Thigh Gap. Seems to be a thing at [view link]. A site I don't frequent. But I ended up there today and saw her [view link] And the first thing I thought was I luv the space in her upper legs. Not even realizing what ITG was(I had to google it). I am a gap fan and a fan of thin. (this girl might be a little to thin with bones sticking out but I'm still a fan). It's great with strippers to allow a perfect view. BTW, I know in advance Papi is not an ITG fan.

23 comments

• Subraman
    10 years ago
    Meh, sort of like
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Way to skinny. No tits!
  • fun12times12
    10 years ago
    my fav has ITG. She still has a nice set of natural tits too. She is one of the lucky ones with very little fat, nice bubble but, the ITG, and good tits. Wonder why she is my fav.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    LOL – that’s right “sfl” – I’m the anti-ITG - although I don’t mind switching it up sometimes
  • jdubz
    10 years ago
    I've never paid attention, but don't all non-fat woman have itg?
  • ime
    10 years ago
    it's something you can notice but its not sticking point for me. That girl is way to skinny though
  • Chanel
    10 years ago
    I had never heard of men noticing whether a girls thighs touch or not, much less having a preference. When a customer told me about it, he indicated that he liked a "heart gap". As he explained, he liked the top of the heart to be the pussy lips, with a little gap right below the lips (making the sides of the heart), and then the thighs slightly touching (to make the bottom of the heart). Now, that's a connoisseur.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Yeah my girl has the gap.Nothing better than her coming out of the shower and giving me that smile.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    Am I supposed to be impressed by how much berth is between her thighs? Some people would call you a pedophile if we didn't know beforehand she is over 21 (is she really?)
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    No,you 6'5" non jerking off mother fucker,it's all about the female form,you urban ham hock.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Not important to me.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I suspect that most women who have it would not appeal to me. Apparently this has become a goal for some women. I don't know why.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Now that you've mentioned it, I think I will try ITG at least once now, but that chick in the photo... not my type, too petite.
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    She's what veal would look like if it was made from people.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    lmao
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    She's petite buy has a subtle hourglass shape, she's a hottie. The ITG is irrelevant to me.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Somebody buy her a cheeseburger or something. Ugh.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Dancer at The Coliseum in Detroit was worried about gaining weight. Wanted me to look at her ITG to see if they were getting closer together, a possible indication of weight gain. I performed the requested examination.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I'm not sure I give a fuck about ITG, but that chick is pretty darn hot. She's apparently a Russian model, a quick Google search turns up some more flattering pictures.
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    Not a huge fan of itg but it isn't a deal breaker either. I would have to consider the whole package. I've seen women with so much itg I thought there was something wrong. I would stay away from them tho.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    @tumblingdice Why am I a mother fucker? And what is a ham hock suppose to mean (besides it being a food item)? @juicebox68 as much as it hurts to see our good buddy juice to see him spite me, I need to stay for just a bit longer. I still have plenty of information to garner.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Forget a cheeseburger. I'd feed that broad a carne asada burrito-all meat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion