tuscl

Trying to figure out how she makes more money at current club

I was talking to a dancer whom use to dance at one of my favoirte spots some 8 months ago. She switched clubs because the business was down at the club called stardust. Well now Stardust has picked back up mainly because the owner has decided to let the private rooms be "PRIVATE" again and not have anyone watch the rooms. There was a period for about 4months where they had tighten up on the rules at stardust because supposedly they caught a girl screwing a customer in the room. This had a adverse effect on customers coming to the club and buying dances.

Well the dancer named April says she makes more money at the current club she works at even though business at Stardust has picked up. I tried to convince her to come back but of course she going to go where she is making the most profit. The funny part is the club she currently works at Night Moves is a no-contact club(Topless bar). She says you have two different types of people. Some guys prefer to at least get to see you topless as opposed to just being in a bikini but there are others(like me) who prefer to have some contact. I don't understand how she can make more money at a no contact club? One club is located on a county highway about 15miles outside of the city in a small rural town the other club is located in the downtown area of the city. There is a more mixed crowd of people in the downtown area and on the average the age range for the customer seems to be in the 21 to 45 age range. The majority are under 40. At the other club it is more predominatly white clientale. most of the blacks that come are in the military or just checking the club out for the first time. the 3 or 4times that I have been there they have some young guys there but most are probably in the military. Also at Night Moves it is common to find guys in that look in their 50's and 60's as opposed to the club in the city.

4 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    There are many different types of customers. Some guys aren't looking for contact, they're perfectly happy to just watch and talk to the girls. There are several clubs around here that don't have any private dances and they do quite well. I also agree that a girl who is uncomfortable with contact will do better at a no-contact club than she will in a place where a lot of the girls are doing more than she will. I also think that an average-looking girl can sometimes make more money in a low-end place where she has less competition in the looks department than she will in a high-end club where a lot of the other girls will be better looking than she is. Sometimes being the big fish in a small pond is better than being a little fish in a big pond. That's what my ATF did and she made a fortune. So it could be any of those reasons.
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Dandydan: I think you might have "Hit the Nail right on the Head." As I recall I have gotten lapdances from her at the otherclub and although they were decent they weren't as sexual as some of the other girls dances. She even admitted to it in a email. I had wrote a review about the other club and mentioned that I liked her dances. She said she usually doesn't get that compliment. I think she is using the money issue as an excuse to stay. She might very well be making a little more or the same but the determining factor is she doesn't have to give contact in order to make the same dough. She is doing what she wants to do and I am going to continue doing what I like to and that is going to clubs that offer contact.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    It's all based on their comfort level with the club. Maybe they just don't feel comfortable doing high mileage lap dances, so they don't try as hard, whereas in a no-contact club, they don't have to worry about that, so they are more themselves. If I have one thing to say about the Omaha/Council Bluffs clubs near my home, it's that the girls don't need contact, or toplessness, to make money.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Also, it's possible for one stripper to do better at a club where all the other girls would make less, and vice versa. That is, the no-contact place she's at now could just be the right fit for her talents, even if she had done well before at the high mileage joint. Besides, maybe she's more comfortable there and feels she can't count on the old place to maintain consistent policies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion