tuscl

Whale Watching in California

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
While in southern California last week, I took a whale watching tour off Dana Point. I saw 7 whales, spouting as they surfaced and showing their flukes as they returned to the deep. These were gray whales, which can reach 50 feet in length. The larger blue whales, the captain said, migrate past this area in the summer.

The captain informed us that a group of 3 whales was probably engaged in mating. It seems that one male will hold the female in place while the other male mates with her. Who knew that whales liked freaky 3-ways?

On the last day of my trip I drove north to LA to take in a strip club before I caught my plane. TUSCL reviews told me that this club had very attractive dancers. I was not looking for extras because I have vowed to remain faithful to 5 or 6 Detroit strippers.

In the club I saw many good-looking dancers. I also spotted at a table across the room a large man surrounded by about half the dancers in the club. The man must have weighed 300 pounds, and he had a florid face and long blond hair. I would guess he was in his mid 40's. He was throwing money at the strippers, and dancers would leave his table to go on stage and then immediately return to him when they had finished. I asked my waitress about him, and she said he was a regular. While observing him, I did not see him spout or fluke, but his size tempted me to shout, "Thar she blows!"

7 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    California Dreamin'

Lucky you.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Jack, why didn't you hit me up? I'm disappointed. I would've introduced you to some lovely ladies.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Lol when I saw the title of this thread I thought it was referring to a BBW club.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Minnows on a breadball.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Lol!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Did the whale at least tip well?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… The captain informed us that a group of 3 whales was probably engaged in mating. It seems that one male will hold the female in place while the other male mates with her …”

Don’t even think about posting this over on SW

“… I was not looking for extras because I have vowed to remain faithful to 5 or 6 Detroit strippers …”

The world would be a much better place if all men were as faithful as you jack :)

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion