tuscl

Atlanta Area

Ok so having grown up in Atlanta and having had a few convos with some dancers around here-- I know it can be challenging to be a dancer here. But here's the thing, u could care less about how easy it is/isn't. I have this exhibitionist streak that I wanna let out. So really my question is where is a good place to start? I want some
Feedback from SC customers and dancers alike.

Xoxo
Toots

7 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    You could always post a body shot on here in your profile picture section. Some of the Atlanta guys can likely help with the clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yes – most of us on this site and experienced strip club goers and can give you some pointers/feedback – feel free to display your exhibitionist streak by uploading some photos to your profile so we can give some feedback.

It would help if your photos showed you wearing what a dancer would wear – wearing civilian clothes is not a very good barometer.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm going to assume that you are black because your only review is for a black club that you say your boy friend hangs out at.

Do you want to work at a black club, a mixed club, a rapper club, a no touch club or an extras club? Do you wanna make money or just show off? Are you prepared to pay $300 for a license?
  • Tootsie22
    11 years ago
    Yup, I'm black. I feel like I have a much different vibe than the twerking/crazy pole tricks/booty cheek concentration stripper. I'm feeling more like a one on one type girl. Nah I can't get with the extras deal, just not what I have in mind. I could do a touching club. I definitley want (and need) to make money and I've done sales before, so I feel like I could catch on to the hustle pretty quickly. I have a day job, so I would just save for the license first. I don't want to jump into this business owing anybody anything. And I'll get on those pictures guys xo
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Butterfly, oh no, that's old
    Let me see you Tootsie Roll
    To the left, to the left, to the left
  • Tootsie22
    11 years ago
    Hey guys there's some pics of me on my profile (face blurred). And how do we feel about this?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Tootsie22: "And how do we feel about this?"

Well, I don't know about anybody else, but *I* feel pretty good about an attractive woman posted nearly naked pictures of herself. Of course, I'd feel even better if those pics made the transition from "nearly" to "totally". :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion