tuscl

how is your weither

Thursday, February 13, 2014 8:41 AM
I got 12 inches of snow in NC how about you

20 comments

• sflguy123
    10 years ago
    No snow here what so ever in S Florida. Not sure what all you other babies are crying about. lol
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I wish all we had to worry about was 12in of snow
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just finished biking around the local college, in shorts and a tank top. Sunny days, chasing those, clouds away, can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    @ slick. A tank top !!! You been to a 1970's function ??
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ We all wear them in SoCal. Some cool things don't go away.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I don't beat women do I don't wear a wife beater.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    After an absolutely brutal winter around the Great Lakes, we had one of the better days over the past 2 months here while y'all in the south and east got a taste of it.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Thankfully it stopped snowing here during the weekend, and temperatures are supposed to go above zero! Lol! It'll be water everywhere!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Ice and snow melted a lot today. I could pavement this afternoon. There was so much slush and water on the road at lunch, I felt like I was driving a speed boat at one time. I buried someone under a wave of water, Ooops. lol I passed them.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I could see pavement this afternoon. They don't plow the roads around here.
  • ScottyW
    10 years ago
    12" a light dusting, Scotty In NE Ohio snowbelt
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    T shirt rather in Denver. We got to the 50s
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    75 with clear skies in Phoenix
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Below zero in Detroit.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    14" yesterday, topped by an inch of ice and 2 more inches of snow; 2" over the weekend and 9" last Wednesday. Heliskied Utah too 2 weeks ago and skied 36" untouched. On the dark side 5 ski days have been in 10 below zero weather with 30 mph winds and frostbite blows.
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    @sflguy It was mid 50's and windy here(Tampa area) yesterday. I had to wear long khakis to the club instead of shorts. Guess I should have went further south.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I was hearing in the news today that Florida is the only one of the 50 states not to have had any snow fall.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Incredible. 3 days of snow and ice ths week. The forecast shows the high next Thursday is supposed to be 78. 70's or upper 60's the whole week. The ice is melting like crazy. Good riddance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion