tuscl

Traveling Dancers going to NCAA Men's Final Four on April 4th?

Anyone going to NCAA Men's Final Four on April 4th? I am wondering what clubs might be the best to work at? Thanks! Heidi

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Where is the Final-4 this year?

BTW – in case you don’t know – this is mostly a SC customer site – very few dancers post here.

If you wanna get feedback from dancers – post over on stripperweb.com – that is a site for dancers.
  • BKkitty
    11 years ago
    Thanks so much. Its in Arlington TX!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I lived in Dallas (20 to 30 minutes east of Arlington) for about 10 years – they have some pretty good clubs in Dallas and some in Ft. Worth.

FYI – Arlington itself used to have a lot of clubs – but only has one now that is not worth visiting or working-at (all the clubs were forced out when the new Cowboys stadium was built).
  • BKkitty
    11 years ago
    Is that Arlington Fare or Playmates?
  • BKkitty
    11 years ago
    And what are SCs?
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    SC = Strip Club
  • BKkitty
    11 years ago
    Duh. Thanks!
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    There is always Vegas too. Plenty of folks coming into town to gamble at the sports books.

If you are open to a month long stay in Vegas the NASCAR race is on March 9th. I'm not sure how much traffic that generates at the clubs though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I moved away from the area ~4 years ago but have gone back to visit a few times and I keep up with the reviews of the clubs in the area.

I don’t recall Playmates being around when l lived in the area – but did visit The Fare a few times – either way – the city placed some severe restrictions on the clubs which caused all the clubs to leave – and the 2 that are there now have to operate under some severe restrictions which make the clubs useless.

Read the reviews so you can get an idea that the two Arlington clubs pretty much suck. If you do not want to pay the VIP fee to read the reviews; you can submit a review of a club you are familiar with and that gives you a free one month VIP which will allow you to read all the reviews you’d like.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    A few females and some dancers occassionally post here as well. I'm not one of them.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Anyone going to NCAA Men's Final Four on April 4th?"

Syracuse
    Michigan State
    Villanova
    Kansas
  • trixxi
    11 years ago
    That sounds really fun!!! I have always wanted to do a Strip Trip!!! Stripperweb has a lot more info (female sided) even though their Search function is terrible! Personally I like reading these forums more. This is my guilty pleasure away from the morals of stripperweb. Lol
  • BKkitty
    11 years ago
    Thanks! Great info.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion