tuscl

Glory Holes

Anyone out there done a glory hole or "adult Theater event" (couple show up for a gang bang.
I have never been tempted to do either:

http://img135.imagevenue.com/loc419/th_8…

because you never know what is on the other side of the wall and the women that show up to do the gang bang I'm positive are not beauty queen.

So who of y'all out here have seen one start, watched, or participated in either one??

Back when I was in college there was a girl pulling a train (one guy after the other). As I recall she about a 4 as she was a little heavy. I did not take part as the event was well under way by the time I happened upon it. Another time I had a cute 6 come on very strong wanting me to take her upstairs at a college party and was considering it as it was late and pickings were getting slim when a buddy informed me I would be number 4 that night. This was before AIDS was known and condom use was sporadic if she claimed to be on the pill. So I moved on to look for fresher pasture.

11 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I first heard that song when Rodney first wrote it on the Bob and Tom show out of Indy. He has some really funny songs.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I always thought there were mirrors or cameras so a guy could see who, or what, was seeing to his dick?
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    There is a hole you can look through.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I met a girl in a club one time, not a dancer, but a customer, who claimed to be into that. She invited me to her next "event" at the more notorious of the local theater-cum-dogging-spots. Not only did she do the glory hole thing, she claimed that if enough people brought "bars" (I'm thinking Xanax), she'd get completely naked and fuck or suck anyone who wanted it in the theater itself. Bareback.

I declined.

The place has been in the news a couple of times recently with significant busts.
  • blackstick75
    11 years ago
    Been to a few events. Theater, Gloryhole and hotel...at all condoms were required, and the women were average to above average. As long as everyone was respectful a good time was had by all.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @GMD -- that's what I call healthy living. A chick that gets loaded on Xanex and fucks random theater pervs bareback.

There can be no downsides to that lifestyle choice. I'm sure well see lots of 95 year old Xanex using theater sluts in 60 or 70 years...
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I spoke with a couple of babes on CL, who wanted me to try a glory hole with one of them on the other side. It seemed to weird, they were 8's easy from their photos. I cancelled on that, it seemed too good.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    ^^ Lots of guys on C/L pretending to be women. I prefer only women suck my dick.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    If you're not the first its not worth it. No time for a quick wash, and awful smell from all the dirty fucking. And I say this because I ALMOST fucked a prostitute (my nose made me rethink this rash decision) so I assume it's almost like that, but more rapid speed.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "Rash decision"

Apt choice of words there, I think. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion