tuscl

Dancer quality

Clackport
Washington
Sunday, February 9, 2014 2:05 PM
Nowadays when you hit up strip clubs, what's the dancer quality like? For me with the best clubs in my area there are 7's and 8's, but 9's are extremely rare and 10's are practically nonexistent. With a average normal club in my area there are a whole bunch of 6's with a few 7's. This in turn has led me less interested in lap dances and less interested in trying to take them home. Now I've been focusing a lot of my attention on the bartenders and waitresses. I can remember five years ago when they were at least a couple of 9's in all of the best clubs in my area, and you would see a 10 every now and then. I miss the good old days.

34 comments

• Sowhatt
    10 years ago
    I try to focus on 7s and 8s anyway for value purposes, as the 9s and 10s tend to know it and usually have regular whales.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    About the same as always.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    The state of dancers in SCs; and of SCs in general; is often discussed. Reasons that have been given in the past w.r.t. dancer talent: + dancers complaining about not making the $$$ they used to – so maybe they move on to other things + dancers complaining about the high-mileage dances and extras; thus they may have moved on + camming – whether it’s good or bad; seems to have a certain appeal in being your own boss (no tip-outs; making your own hours; not having fat old guys slobbering over you; etc) + sugar daddy sites – some hot/good-looking dancers may opt for 1 or 2 deep-pocketed SDs rather than breaking their backs for $25/LD and putting up with the club BS including management and custies + Too many SCs – thus watering/thinning down the dancer pool on a per club basis + custies doing too much SCing for too long a time thus not being as impressed as they once were It’s hard to give a definitive answer but it does appear one does not run into jaw-dropping/mouth-watering looking dancers as often as in the past
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Also if you could say what you're seeing in the clubs you visits whether it's mostly 7's or 9's all over the place etc.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I have not seen this in my region, of course Phoenix is full of smoking hot women and I have multiple choices of some great clubs. And I have rarely failed to find at least 1 if not a couple of very hot dancers during my visits to my favorite clubs. Not sure what's going on in the Pac NW? I'm planning a trip to Dallas soon and will stop by Baby Dolls. That should provide a great time.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I haven't see much difference, up or down, since I moved here.
  • sonic_r6
    10 years ago
    In the Baltimore metropolitan area there is not much in the way of 9's or 10's. Mostly 7's and 8's in the top tier clubs such as Scores. I agree that years ago, there were more 9's to be found. Or I could just be not as impressed as I once was, as stated above as a possible reason. One thing for sure, the best strip club I ever been to was Spearmint Rhino in Vegas. Simply marvelous.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    with the economic situation in this country. I have found that strippers that don't do extras are now giving extras. Other then that pretty much the same
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I've seen a downturn in the frozen tundra over the past 6 or 7 years. It's been awhile since i've been to a club in a warm weather city. I'm thinking it probably is better.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Even though I club almost exclusively during the daytime there are a few really good upscale clubs here in LA that supply plenty of 8's & 9's even during the daytime. Those clubs have maintained the dancer quality and that is a huge reason that they are my go to clubs.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @sonic- I was so excited to go to Spearmint when I was in Vegas last October because Spearmint is the number one rated in dancer quality. I went on a Thursday night. There were a few 7's, a bunch of 8's, few 9's, no 10's. It was a great club as far as dancer quality goes, but I was expecting the girls be hotter based on what everyone told me. @corvus- it seems like some of the hot strippers in Portland realize the money is not terribly good in Portland (especially in this economy), so they just stop stripping, or they go dance in Vegas or LA on the weekend (I've seen a few Portland girls in LA and Vegas). That's only for some of the hot girls, I don't know where the other hot girls went. Part of the problem might be my extremely high standard for women. I'll be at the strip club with buddies, and some of the girls they think are 10's I only see as 8's at best. I know some people on this forum say they have high standards (cough cough Jester), but judging on what he thinks a 10 is, I can safely say I have higher standards than him. So that might be the problem, but still I remember the girls to be much hotter a few years back. Papi- you make a great point about too many strip clubs. In my area there are over 90 strip clubs, and it seems like they open a new club every week. I don't think it would be a bad guess to say the hot strippers are spread out over the 90 clubs instead of all the hotties being in a few clubs. Also maybe I have been doing too many SCing, maybe I'm not as impressed as easily as I used to be.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Just don't lower your standards. Even if you don't find what you are looking for in the short term. Keep looking, that's half the fun anyway, and you'll find her sooner or later.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Excessive clubbing can make you jaded, and what you consider a 7 the rest of the non-clubbing world thinks is a 10.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I can understand you taking my rating with a grain of salt. I've taken everything you've ever said with one. Fair is fair.
  • Chanel
    10 years ago
    I agree with many of the points made in Papi's post. As a dancer who's been around for MANY years, I can add to why there are fewer 9's and 10's around the clubs. When I first began dancing (in another locale) we were actually paid by the owner, not the other way around. Payment was based on appearance. Every dancer at our club went to gym or worked out. It was expected. It may be a generational thing, but some of the twenty-something dancers don't seem to understand how their fitness or (lack of) can impact their earnings. They just don't want to put in the effort. As an example, I worked with a beautiful "8". She could have been a "10", but she liked her weed and junk food-and it showed. She also didn't want to extend herself to customers. Instead, she sat outside smoking. Her potential earnings at my club were beyond amazing. There were a few highly successful dancers that she could have modeled herself after-but she didn't want to. Such a lost opportunity. Eventually, she went to a "Wanna dance" club where she could show up when she wanted (or not), refrain from chatting up customers, and eat her Doritos.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Yeah, the dancer quality is about the same as its always been in my area. ranukam, I think this mostly has to do with you having very, very high standards. Your comment about the Rhino is what lead me to that conclusion. The thing that makes the Rhino in Vegas stand out from most other clubs- it's not that it (the Rhino) has a bunch of 9's and 10's, it's that most of the women that are working there at least hovering in the 7 range, if not higher. Most clubs can't say that. In other words, most clubs have dancers that customers wouldn't even consider getting a dance from. Rhino's not like that.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I still remember seeing some dancers at the beach I would rate a solid 9 and remember some dancers in the past several years I would rate a 10. I haven't seen one in a long time. I believe some guys would rate all the girls I see as 8's or 9's as 10's. If they are used to seeing only 5's, 6's , or 7's which I see all over, just an 8 or 9 looks pretty good.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Assume a Normal Distribution for hotness, and that 5 means average hotness. If 1 in 100 women is a 10 or higher, 3.1% are a 9 or higher, 9.8% are an 8 or higher, 18.6% is a 7 or higher, 32.1% is a 6 or higher. If 1 in 1000 women is a 10 or higher, 0.7% are a 9 or higher, 3.2% are an 8 or higher, 10.8% are a 7 or higher, 26.8% are a 6 or higher. [view link] @shark how can you tell which are the strippers at the beach?
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I think at 2 of my regular clubs, quality has never really changed from the day I started going to them. The third, OTOH, has gone down, and I am not sure why, but I think it's mostly because the owners want too much money from the dancers.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl - I think when we go to a strip club, we're expecting an abnormal distribution, skewed towards the upper end, which may explain some of the disappointment expressed about dancer quality.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Sclvr-Spot on observation.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    ranukam, I respect your high standards. I have the same. In another thread, another poster - that I won't name - called a new poster a 9. Said some may even say a 10. Not trying to be mean, by no way is she a 9 or a 10. It used to be getting an "A" in a class was difficult. Now, if some kids don't all A's, they're disappointed. I think perhaps the overall degradation in talent has caused some to assign higher numbers than before.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Moto-I like your observations too.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    @Steve true. I'm just trying to help people guesstimate the size of the local "pool". There are about 400K adult women in the area that I live in. Say maybe 1% would be potentially interested in stripping, so 4K. By the stricter estimate of how rare a 10 is, that means a potential pool of only about 128 (3.2%) who are an 8 or higher in the area. Not very big. And there are 6 clubs in the area. Although 2 are kinda dives with very few 8s or higher.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I think Papi summed up the situation well. The true nines and tens can make better money in other areas.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Thanks motorhead, I respect your high standards also. So far only Lopaw and sonic answered my question fully. Basically I want to know in your area in the clubs you visit what are the ratings of the girls? There have been a few similar threads like this recently, so I wanted to make mine a little different, and I wanna know what different cities I should visit in the future, that's why I want to know the ratings.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    i'm not into dancer quality and don't pay attention much to looks. that's because i'm more of a eyeballer kinda guy. not much into getting dance and then going for the OTC. my case, i toss my filters out before entering the door. just an open mind and no expectation of landing a dance. i just go in and have fun. sometimes i end up with a hot dancer, ending up with a digits. if i get lucky she or would would have a convo about going out. sometimes i get a not-so-hot dancer and she would put more effort, a pleaser, and it would make my night. note though that i regularly go to the gym and lift heavy weights. so you see where i'm going here, i tend to attract chicks because of it.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    There are so many dancers that I think are 10s in looks but totally rude in their actions that I cannot imagine a man being turned on by them ... I think the perfect 10 is a combination of good looks and personality. That being said I know I am nowhere near a 10 but I hear from customers how they think I am beautiful all the time, I think they say that because I am the average looking girl who is consistently friendly with everyone.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There are Hollywood actresses that I would not take a free dance from that some people drool over. (not even taking into account that many hollywood actresses are bat crap crazy). Every club I have ever been in has its ups and downs and I have been to clubs where the reviews rave about the looks of the girls and have been disappointed. I also agree with trixxi that many '10s' cop an attitude. But I do find that over all younger girls are beginning to look older sooner and many now have muffin tops at 20 or 22 that are very unattractive. I seldom go for the 9 or 10 and am perfectly happy with a 7.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Ranukam-To answer your question as clearly as my addled mind can, I find that at my home club(Tropical Lei), there are more than enough stunners. Here's a rundown of some 8 and Aboves- Jessie(Brasilian) Rossi(Indian-Dot) Jersey(Italian/Latin) Jade(Tatted White Chick) Naomi(Redbone Sista) Mirage(Indian-Dot)-Priya Rai's stunt double Kiana(Latin) I was gonna say some shit like-Dancer quality? What about dancer EQUALITY? Equal Pay for an Equal Lay.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    How can I tell which girls are strippers at the beach? Easy, I see them in the strip clubs at the beach. I refer to an entire town on a beach as at the beach. I rarely see strippers in the sand and surf at the beach. I knew one girl was a stripper because she went to the beach with me.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I remember when a 10 was working at a local small club. All the guys were all over her. I really enjoyed it when the club wasn't very crowded and she danced for me. There was another girl I would consider her to have been a 9 or maybe even 10 that used to sit at my table because she was friends with another hot dancer who called herself my drinking buddy. I didn't mind the hottest girls in the club hanging out at my table. In another club I remember one dancer who I thought was at least a 9 point something or close to a 10. She asked me if I wanted a dance a couple of times but I turned her down. She wanted at least 2 for $50 and I wasn't willing to pay that high of a price to anyone. She often did her dances near where one of my favorites liked to dance at. After watching her dance, I didn't want to get a dance. She scared the guy to death doing running jumps and flips upside down with her head landing on the sofa right next to the guys balls. One wrong move and the guy would have been in pain. No thanks.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    This reminds me of a website that may be online or not about stripper being hot-or-not. Hmmm.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Anyway i lnow you are pdx and you may want to check put this dancer named melrose at mystic. Let me know what you think.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion