tuscl

2AM in Alutard, OH.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, February 8, 2014 10:05 AM
TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) - Toledo police are investigating several unrelated shootings that occurred Saturday morning. Police were called to the King of Diamonds strip club, at Matzinger Road and Stickney Avenue, around 3 a.m. Witnesses tell police a shooting occurred inside of the club. Few details have been released.

15 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I just pictured a crazed Alucard spraying bullets into a crowd screaming, "this is WHAT you GET when you don't BAN all GUNS"!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    LOL>ELVIRA<ROFL<^%&*,LMFAO<JEFFERY HOWARD,)_*$#@,ASSHOLE.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    How the fuck did my comment just get edited?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    lol, If only the people of Alutard had guns to defend themselves, they could have shot back.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Auto corrector^^. ?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I think I know how,Jeffrey Howard?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    LOL!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    A city of broken glass
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Was on the blue side of SW a couple of days ago and saw a dude’s (went by the name “Almost Jaded) signature that went like this “… If you really, truly believe that gun control works; if you honestly believe that limiting the right of law abiding citizens to carry firearms makes everyone safer - put a "gun free zone" sign in your front yard and designate your home as a "no carry zone". Let me know how that works out …”
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    I have stopped by Toledo on the way back or on the way to Detroit. Many of the clubs there stay open until 5am
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    This space for rent.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Moto,do you mean Crystal Knacht?
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    That was what closed the last club at that location.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Funny thread
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion