tuscl

Back on the Strip Club Scene

Friday, February 7, 2014 2:51 PM
After a ~15 month strip club hiatus/Sugar Daddy-Sugar Baby experiment, it was time to check out the local strip club scene again. The local Paper Moon was as crappy and over-priced as ever. On a whim, I visited the dive down the street. To my (pleasant) surprise, I discovered it had been completely remodeled, had an infusion of young, hot, friendly dancers and now offered 2-way contact lap dances at $20 a pop. In particular, a slim, petite brunette, caught my eye. There was something really familiar about her look, especially her eyes. After a few dances, I used my old line, "so who do people say you look like?" She paused and said "Oh, I usually get the girl that played Jackie on That '70s Show. Do you know who I mean?" Yes, yes I do. Needless to say I have a new favorite dancer and club now. Some things are just fate.

27 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    What did they get you for,Grand Larceny?
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a great club!
  • duomaxwell
    10 years ago
    Hey, you must live in/around Richmond! And I'm guessing you're referring to Pure Pleasure?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Welcome back. I became a TUSCLer a bit b4 your hiatus but often heard you being referred to by other TUSCLers – nice to have you back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    If you have the time; an article w.r.t. your SC hiatus and SB experience would be interesting to read (maybe w/ some contrast/compare examples).
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Looks like we lose alutard but the faggot steve229 is back. Not ideal but I guess an overall net improvement to the board.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Steve, I just met you here, so like I'm not fully aware you went in-hiding for some legal reason. Cops after you? Some unpaid stuff that you never got a chance for? Impregnated a teen and you were looking for escape? 18 years, 18 years...
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Mila! Mila! Mila!
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    welcome back!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    "Hanging out, down the street The same old thing, we did last week"
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Time for me to get out those cheer leader photos again? :)
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Welcome back, stranger!
  • looneylarry
    10 years ago
    I'm with you, Steve, on the Mila Kunis thing. But I saw a picture of her without makeup, and she's nothing special. I don't know if you can Photoshop ugly into a picture. Welcome back. I also want to hear about the Sugar Daddy experiment.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Does this mean that Jackay227 is coming back?
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    Welcome back
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Hey steve, welcome back. Was your "experiment" successful, or a dismal failure?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @duomaxwell - I'm actually an hour & half north, just outside DC @papi - Guess I'll have to write that article you suggest, seems to be some interest
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    @Duo if you're still dancing, where are you now? You were in Atlanta last I remember.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    @ 229 – I believe Duo is out of the Richmond area and she is quite a looker (feedback from another TUSCLer and previous TUSCL pics she had) and probably right up your alley.
  • duomaxwell
    10 years ago
    @steve - oops, keep forgetting there's a Paper Moon up there too. @illbbaicnl - yeah, I was in Atlanta for a minute but now I'm back in Richmond. @papi - aw, shucks!
  • sonic_r6
    10 years ago
    @steve; Thanks for sharing. What is the name of the club down the street that you like, if you mind me asking? I probably will check out Paper Moon just to check it out, despite the high cost everyone keeps talking about. This year I will be giving the SD/SB thing a try and will write an article about it; although I can pretty much predict what will happen. A few months of frustration finding one and when I do find one the sex will get old after a while, and I will find my way back on TER looking for variety.
  • goodsouthernboy
    10 years ago
    I remember the disappointment in the Springfield Paper Moon too. Good to have you back!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @steve229: Come on, stevie-boy. Tell the truth. You are posing here. Real title for you should be "Back on the Gay Bar Scene".
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    @Duo sorry to hear Atlanta was a disappointment.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I'm guessing that Steve is talking about 1320 II. That club hits all of Steve's marks and is the only club I know of within a few blocks of Paper Moon. In addition, he has a recent review posted for that club.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @ATACdawg - Correct, just had a more in-depth review posted. I always joked that it was a good thing I didn't have a decent club close to me, otherwise I would be one of those guys who was there ALL the time. I guess I get to find out now, lol
  • steve3000
    10 years ago
    From one Steve to another - Welcome back. Also, from one Mila K fan to another.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion