Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Back on the Strip Club Scene

steve229
steve229134673

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

After a ~15 month strip club hiatus/Sugar Daddy-Sugar Baby experiment, it was time to check out the local strip club scene again. The local Paper Moon was as crappy and over-priced as ever. On a whim, I visited the dive down the street. To my (pleasant) surprise, I discovered it had been completely remodeled, had an infusion of young, hot, friendly dancers and now offered 2-way contact lap dances at $20 a pop.

In particular, a slim, petite brunette, caught my eye. There was something really familiar about her look, especially her eyes. After a few dances, I used my old line, "so who do people say you look like?"

She paused and said "Oh, I usually get the girl that played Jackie on That '70s Show. Do you know who I mean?"

Yes, yes I do. Needless to say I have a new favorite dancer and club now. Some things are just fate.

Replies (27)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

What did they get you for,Grand Larceny?

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

Sounds like a great club!

Profile picture for duomaxwell
duomaxwell
•

Hey, you must live in/around Richmond! And I'm guessing you're referring to Pure Pleasure?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Welcome back.

I became a TUSCLer a bit b4 your hiatus but often heard you being referred to by other TUSCLers – nice to have you back.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If you have the time; an article w.r.t. your SC hiatus and SB experience would be interesting to read (maybe w/ some contrast/compare examples).

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Looks like we lose alutard but the faggot steve229 is back. Not ideal but I guess an overall net improvement to the board.

Profile picture for alabegonz
alabegonz
•

Steve, I just met you here, so like I'm not fully aware you went in-hiding for some legal reason.

Cops after you?

Some unpaid stuff that you never got a chance for?

Impregnated a teen and you were looking for escape? 18 years, 18 years...

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Mila! Mila! Mila!

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

welcome back!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

"Hanging out, down the street The same old thing, we did last week"

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Time for me to get out those cheer leader photos again? :)

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Welcome back, stranger!

Profile picture for looneylarry
looneylarry
•

I'm with you, Steve, on the Mila Kunis thing. But I saw a picture of her without makeup, and she's nothing special. I don't know if you can Photoshop ugly into a picture. Welcome back. I also want to hear about the Sugar Daddy experiment.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Does this mean that Jackay227 is coming back?

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Welcome back

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Hey steve, welcome back. Was your "experiment" successful, or a dismal failure?

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

@duomaxwell - I'm actually an hour & half north, just outside DC

@papi - Guess I'll have to write that article you suggest, seems to be some interest

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@Duo if you're still dancing, where are you now? You were in Atlanta last I remember.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@ 229 – I believe Duo is out of the Richmond area and she is quite a looker (feedback from another TUSCLer and previous TUSCL pics she had) and probably right up your alley.

Profile picture for duomaxwell
duomaxwell
•

@steve - oops, keep forgetting there's a Paper Moon up there too.

@illbbaicnl - yeah, I was in Atlanta for a minute but now I'm back in Richmond.

@papi - aw, shucks!

Profile picture for sonic_r6
sonic_r6
•

@steve; Thanks for sharing. What is the name of the club down the street that you like, if you mind me asking?

I probably will check out Paper Moon just to check it out, despite the high cost everyone keeps talking about.

This year I will be giving the SD/SB thing a try and will write an article about it; although I can pretty much predict what will happen. A few months of frustration finding one and when I do find one the sex will get old after a while, and I will find my way back on TER looking for variety.

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

I remember the disappointment in the Springfield Paper Moon too. Good to have you back!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

@steve229: Come on, stevie-boy. Tell the truth. You are posing here. Real title for you should be "Back on the Gay Bar Scene".

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@Duo sorry to hear Atlanta was a disappointment.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I'm guessing that Steve is talking about 1320 II. That club hits all of Steve's marks and is the only club I know of within a few blocks of Paper Moon.

In addition, he has a recent review posted for that club.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

@ATACdawg - Correct, just had a more in-depth review posted.

I always joked that it was a good thing I didn't have a decent club close to me, otherwise I would be one of those guys who was there ALL the time.

I guess I get to find out now, lol

Profile picture for steve3000
steve3000
•

From one Steve to another - Welcome back.

Also, from one Mila K fan to another.....

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement