tuscl

What's with celebs and strippers?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Remember the days when going to the strip club was taboo and all your friends laughed at you because of it? Now my friends, it's the bees knees to going to the strip club. Justin's doing it, Nicki's doing it, Meek's doing it, Drake's doing it....and Katy Perry....yeah...Seriously, what's with the new sensation of blowing wads of dough at the strip club? But at least we know it's now cool to go am I right folks?

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_z4dskzzw/ (video)

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/04/katy-perry… (Text)

was anyone there when this happened?

9 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I think celebs going to strip clubs is a good thing. So many people hate strip clubs and want to shut them down. Celebrities may provide a counterbalance, making strip clubs more popular and keeping them open.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Clermont Loung, Atlanta News:

Don Draper visits the Clermont Lounge!
    Don Draper visits the Clermont Lounge! Actors Jon Hamm and Bill Paxton are the latest celebs to visit the landmark establishment.

The Walking Dead’s Steven Yeun Invites Conan To The Clermont Lounge
    Steven wants to take Conan to the Clermont Lounge.

Pop Star Pink parties at the Clermont Lounge
    Feb 28, 2013 Singer/songwriter/death-defying aerialist Pink surprised everyone Thursday night when she showed up at famed Atlanta dive bar landmark the Clermont Lounge.

Dec 5, 2012 Morgan Freeman, Robert De Niro and Kevin Kline all showed up at Atlanta’s Clermont Lounge while they were in town filming scenes for the movie “Last Vegas,” which wrapped last month.

ATLwood: Woody Harrelson visits the Clermont
    Woody Harrelson spotted at the Clermont Lounge.
    Star sightings: Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Douglas, Woody Harrelson, Morgan Freeman and more
    Nov 19, 2012 - The “Hunger Games” sequel “Catching Fire” is about ready to wrap up after a few months of filming. Perhaps to celebrate, actor Woody Harrelson made a pilgrimage to the Clermont Lounge on Saturday night.

Anthony Bourdain and Alton Brown’s excursion to the Clermont Lounge
    Oct 3, 2012 - Anthony Bourdain tweeted about his excursion to the Clermont with (Atlanta resident!)Alton Brown (filming, I believe, for the Travel Channel show "The Layover"): "‪@altonbrown‬ , Blondie and Clermont Lounge.

Clermont Lounge exotic dancer Blondie focus and star of new film ...
    Mar 26, 2012 – Exotic dancer Blondie at Atlanta Film Festival movie premiere gallery ...Now the star at the Clermont Lounge is the focus and star of a new feature film. ... "I knew this is what I wanted to do," Strange told Nelson's News on ...

Star sightings: Clint Eastwood, Justin Timberlake, Robert De Niro ...
    Mar 12, 2012 – His “Killing Season” co-star Robert De Niro has kept a lower profile until recently. ... DeNiro was at the Clermont of Thursday to see Blondie's abilities....

Lady Gaga Tours the Bar Scene in Atlanta
    Sept 30, 2011 - Lady Gaga and her rumored boyfriend, Taylor Kinney of The Vampire Diaries, spent a wild 48 hours in Atlanta. On their itinerary: a stop by Sister Louisa's Church of the Living Room & Ping Pong Emporium...

'American Pie' Guys -- Dancing for Dollars | TMZ.com
    Jul 25, 2011 – The boys let off a little steam at the Clermont Lounge in Atlanta where Biggs ... They'll never rise above the fame of the American Pie movie.

Spotted: Murray, Harrelson at The Clermont Lounge
    Actors Woody Harrelson, in town shooting the movie “Zombieland,” and Bill Murray, here working on the film

Spotted: Ben Stiller at the Clermont Lounge
    Ben Stiller has been spotted at One Midtown Kitchen, Escorpion, Starbucks off Roswell Rd & Abernathy, Bookhouse Pub, Clermont Lounge

Since this place is so popular with the celebs tomorrow night it will be graced by the appearance of myself, magicrat & two strippers from Follies.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    The best thing about not being famous is you can go to any club and not end up mentioned in some on line forum. Sometimes I wonder how much collateral damage celebrities get when they're spotted.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Celebs have extra money to spend, so they spend it on expensive things like strip clubs, cars, jewelry.

The media tries to make going to a strip club a bad thing, but a bunch of celebrities hit up strip clubs. I know for certain most rappers, most NFL players, most NBA players hit up strip clubs. Then you hear stories of Justin Bieber hitting up strip clubs. I think a lot of famous white celebrities hit up strip clubs also, they just try to keep a low profile so that TMZ is not reporting on them, i.e. not making it rain.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    they like the publicity
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I doubt I'll ever see a famous person at a club, but if I do, I hope they buy a round of drinks, and maybe some dances for everyone! Lol!
  • CB42DDD
    11 years ago
    Celebrities are just people like us just with a ton more cash to get silly with and really strip clubs are alotta fun so why shouldnt they go.. Its just the media sensationalizing everything and putting their spin on it ... But i can think of a few celebs i would luv to see do amature night:)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I saw a famous comedian at Hooters. He was eating alone like I was.

I still keep quiet from almost everyone about visiting strip clubs.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I don't know eho most of those people are shadow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion