tuscl

im a fucking god

Tuesday, February 4, 2014 9:25 PM
Bitch I can bend medal with my brain

8 comments

• jester2I4
    10 years ago
    Fuckin' fuck you, Super_Mane! Everybody knows you're just a fuckin' Juice of Dugly alias! I'm the fuckin' jestie-girl and I'm the only fuckin' god around here!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    C'mon folks....why can't the crazy aliases just get along? You're both crazy after all! So Super_Mane...stare at Power Girl's cleavage window 'til you feel a tingly feeling in your tights. JesterL...perhaps you could detail your god powers. I have the power to make the clothes fall off of hot chicks. Pretty coo-el power, no?
  • Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    Lol check out this club muzik .. Plies - Ride Dick So Good By dwaynebell1983 YouTube
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Super mane is on a bender for sure
  • jester2I4
    10 years ago
    Well, zipman, it's not so much that I have super powers but it must seem that way. You see nearly everyone else walks around in the world not realizing what a sucky place it is. But I see it for what it is. A sucky place filled with sucky people - Dugly being a perfect example. Now there are a few other people, not that many really, who do see things clearly, but, unlike me, it is very, very rare for them to be so loud and vitriolic about their perception of reality. But I call out the suckiness for what it is loudly and often. I ain't sacred to. Another reason people might think I have super powers. Overall, I'm tough because I see the suckiness and can handle knowing the truth (at least with the help of my anti-depressants). Fuck this. Fuck that. Fuckin' fuck everything! Signed, The JestieGirl
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I try to control my super powers. No massive tornadoes, or big earthquakes, or other natural disasters for months now. If something happens after I think about it, it just seems to confirm that this is a very real dream world or universe that I created and I'm really in a coma. Maybe I don't want to wake up and experience whatever reality waits for me. Now all I have to do is convince a hot stripper that I have super powers and that if she gives me free bj's, the weather will mysteriously end up nice and pleasant instead of stormy or freezing cold. My mood will be better.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Jesty girl loves sucking fick
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    A god? "Kneel before Zod!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion