Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

More lawsuit paranoia?

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Picked up a can of WD-40. Noticed it now says "multi-" not "all-purpose" lubricant. Are their lawyer afraid some chick will spray it in her cooter, then sue?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

Shit u got a better can then me. I have a several years old 12oz can, that has the smart straw attachment, btw I'm not a big fan of this design but I get what they were going for. Mine says "countless uses...".

I'll switch u!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I bet Bender uses it on his girl-bots

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

One of my suite mates used to take a lighter and light up the spray and scare the heck out of visitors.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Well ilbbaicnl my man...how else is Annette going to let Frankie up her cooter when she's dealing with a bush hair helmet? WD-40 is the logical choice!

I'd think that you of all people would know that.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

But I guess overuse of WD-40 in the vagina and/or anus can have negative consequences. I wonder why they don't print "use vaginally or anally AT YOUR OWN RISK"

"And don't squirt it up your ass and fart onto a lit cigarette lighter. You might get a nasty burn on yo' ass. If you use WD-40 that way YOU'RE A DUMBASS!"

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You come up with some crazy stuff ibby

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

lol I know of one stripper who used to spray air fresher on her ass/pussy.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Reminds me of a dumbass in my neighborhood a few years back....he had an infestation of ants in his house so he sprayed starter fluid all around a small confined around and blew up his fucking house

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

WD-40 is NOT A LUBRICANT. It's a cleaner.

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

Lol, what a sign of the times.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

A few years ago on a day out to red rock canyon near LV I walked into a souvenir shop there. They were selling little packets of red rock in packets, on the packets was a warning "do not eat rocks....". Honestly I laughed out loud for so long I thought I was going to have a seizure.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^ In some places, it says "open other end" on the bottom of their soda bottles.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

^^^^^ They are the ones from Ireland Mikey.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I've seen someone eat glass. Seems like it would cut them up. Rocks sound safer.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement