tuscl

More lawsuit paranoia?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Picked up a can of WD-40. Noticed it now says "multi-" not "all-purpose" lubricant. Are their lawyer afraid some chick will spray it in her cooter, then sue?

14 comments

• sflguy123
    11 years ago
    Shit u got a better can then me. I have a several years old 12oz can, that has the smart straw attachment, btw I'm not a big fan of this design but I get what they were going for. Mine says "countless uses...".

I'll switch u! <g>
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I bet Bender uses it on his girl-bots
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    One of my suite mates used to take a lighter and light up the spray and scare the heck out of visitors.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Well ilbbaicnl my man...how else is Annette going to let Frankie up her cooter when she's dealing with a bush hair helmet? WD-40 is the logical choice!

I'd think that you of all people would know that.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But I guess overuse of WD-40 in the vagina and/or anus can have negative consequences. I wonder why they don't print "use vaginally or anally AT YOUR OWN RISK"

"And don't squirt it up your ass and fart onto a lit cigarette lighter. You might get a nasty burn on yo' ass. If you use WD-40 that way YOU'RE A DUMBASS!"
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You come up with some crazy stuff ibby
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    lol I know of one stripper who used to spray air fresher on her ass/pussy.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Reminds me of a dumbass in my neighborhood a few years back....he had an infestation of ants in his house so he sprayed starter fluid all around a small confined around and blew up his fucking house
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    WD-40 is NOT A LUBRICANT. It's a cleaner.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Lol, what a sign of the times.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    A few years ago on a day out to red rock canyon near LV I walked into a souvenir shop there. They were selling little packets of red rock in packets, on the packets was a warning "do not eat rocks....". Honestly I laughed out loud for so long I thought I was going to have a seizure.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^^ In some places, it says "open other end" on the bottom of their soda bottles.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^ They are the ones from Ireland Mikey.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've seen someone eat glass. Seems like it would cut them up. Rocks sound safer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion