tuscl

So Long!

Well, I feel that I've outgrown this board. I intend to focus my future energies on other communities with objectives more similar to my own: I am currently putting more into this board than I am getting out of it.

I would like to thank RL and Mouse especially for their insightful and objective posts. Also CG to a lesser extent: even though we rarely agreed you did make some good posts from time to time. Also thanks to some miscellaneous minor characters who made insightful posts from time to time.

I now leave you all to the good and capable hands of my buddy, RL!

Good luck and have fun,
Your friend,
David S.

10 comments

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    davids who gives you "positive feedback"? The patrons of the GLORY HOLE you cut into the side of your trailer? Keep smoking the pole COCKMASTER!
  • davids
    19 years ago
    "davids who gives you "positive feedback"? '

parodySUBHUMAN: your mother.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Yes she does! She says I'm a nice boy.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Sorry, AN: I get far too much positive feedback on posts here to leave. I have been discouraged at times in the past due to all the personal insults and strawman and other logical fallacies that my opponents engage in. But that's ok. I have learned new tactics to deal with them, and, more fundamental, knowing what kind of "men" they really are it doesn't really bother me what they think.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Davids, there are "men" who NEED your guidance and suggestions. Would you believe that in this day and age there are still customers who PAY strippers for CONVERSATION while HOPING to get AFFECTION from strippers and BRAGGING about these accomplishments on anonymous message boards.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Wouldn't it be a trip if davids actually kept his word for once.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Time to revive this thread perhaps...
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Good Riddance to the man who pulls facts and figures out of his ass.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Was it something I said?
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I left the board without thinking about it for two or 3 days. I think I heard this line above before, lol. Now, I'm just waiting for the plea from RL for davids to stay. I will say, it seems scary when davids agrees with me on several posts in a row. Just joking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion