tuscl

Incognito and Martin love tootsies apparently

hizzle
Florida
Tuesday, February 4, 2014 12:39 PM
[view link] Now that is a wingman bro right there.

9 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    It's a club full of lovely Latinas, can you blame them?
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Yawn, if that dude thought he was being bullied, he should have tackled him.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Much to do about nothing!
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    I had my first in club sex at the old Tootsies. The old timers will tell you that the original was better. It was with a regular and she asked me if I wanted to fuck and of course I said yes. It was in the friction dance area.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sflguy, The old Tootsie's or the old old one?
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    "The old Tootsie's or the old old one?" The old smaller location one. I know they gave that one numerous makeovers over the years. The first time I was there it sucked. The first makeover I am familar with made it into the club that was good for extras. From that point they started doing makeovers every few years like adding the area behind the main bar then a stage behind the main bar. But the friction dance area to the left or North of the bathrooms was were it was at. They had partitions and were pretty private in the right spot(first row very left).
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sflguy, I started going there about 30 years ago after work with some of the guys. We worked in that area, so it was a natural stop. There was also a club on the other side of 2nd Ave. for a short time. It was down by where Tootsie's is now, just south of 183rd Street.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    OK I was only aware of the last two Tootsies locations.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    slfguy, The old Tootsie's up on 199th Street went through a number of makeovers as you stated. When I first went there, it was close to a dive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion