tuscl

Extras tip

bruceleeroy
California
Anyone have any tips on getting extras in clubs? I've been going for the past year ever since I got hooked so the strip club thing is new to me in and I'm in my late 20s. A buddy of mine said talk/negotiate with her before going anywhere with her and they probably will be down for something. So I'm wondering, cause at least once id like to get some action from a stripper just for the hell of it, do I just come out with it and ask for like a HJ or do I have to feel her out or something if she might be willing to do that. Do I need to like drop some money in some dances first or wha? I'm in the Los Angeles area if anyone has any suggestions.

for those who have gotten a hj or something, was it just skin on skin? Cause my shit would chafe I think. For those who've gotten BJs, was a condom involved?

This is my first discussion post, sorry if I made any newbie mistakes with my questions and subject matter, please fill me in if I have been misinformed about anything. Thanks.

15 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    "For those who've gotten BJs, was a condom involved"

Condoms? We don't need no stinkiin' condoms!
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Dancer: Let's go to VIP.
    Customer: Well, that depends on what's on the menu.

Take it from there. She'll tell you what's available. Just make sure you have agreed on service and price before you got.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Most people will say just ask. I feel girls out by asking what their limits in VIP are. If they say something like "I cN touch you anywhere I want" if means you can't touch at al. If they give a lsu smile and say anything goes, be specific about what you want and how much you'll pay.

Hjs I've gotten never chaffed.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Where do you club in LA?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It depends on the club – and of course – the dancer. Some clubs are non-extras and then it’s really not up to you nor the dancer – you should read the reviews for the clubs in your area – I’m not from SoCal but Tropical Lei in Upland is well-known for “extra attention”.

A rule of thumb for many is to first “take the dancer for a spin” meaning get a lap dance or two – if she gives lame dances with little friction and does not allow too much touching; often times these are not good candidates for extras.

Always come to an agreement b4 you pay or go into the VIP – in most clubs you may have to go to VIP to be able to get extras and that requires paying the dancer for her services plus paying the room/VIP fee – you don’t want to pay for either ahead of time w/o nailing down the details of what you’re gonna get for what you are paying. Don’t let the dancer give you some vague answer like “don’t worry you’re gonna have a good time” b/c this may often lead to you getting ROBed and not getting what you were expecting or what you paid for.

It’s also good to get a dance or two from the girl and not ask cold turkey especially if the dancer does not know you – if you get a dance or two and you are handsy; she’ll know you mean business (willing to spend and looking for fun) and that you are not LE (b/c you are touching all over her).

Others familiar w/ the SoCal area will have better intel w.r.t. prices and which clubs – you can also PM TUSCLer “SlickSpick” since he is a SoCal guy.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I don't have any tips on extras, I just wanted to say I love your username.

It's from the movie The Last Dragon.

Such a fun, entertaining flick.
  • bruceleeroy
    11 years ago
    I usually go to deja vu noho or deja vu after hours. I've also been to 4play and both bare elegance spots.

Thanks GoVikings, love the last dragon. My buddy is a Vikings fan too! AP is the sh*t.

Kiss my converse!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Just watch out for fortune cookies without fortunes.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    it all depends on the club & stripper. I get extras every time I go to the club. Extras I've gotten BBFS & CFS
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    My trick in getting sexual favors in clubs has a lot to do with giving them money.
  • MIClubber
    11 years ago
    IME your first mistake is going ot Deja Vu for extras. I've been to three: Flint, Ypsilanti and Saginaw, MI. Not so much for extras. I have also been to Tropical Lei in LA. That's a better bet.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I don't have much in terms of advice beyond, don't except promises, I usually try to hammer out things before I head to the VIP.

Also don't be afraid to say no thanks if she way to vague.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If you want some real extras, then you need to head to The Wheel Inn in Cabazon. Tell em Large Marge sent cha.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Read RickyBoy's The System.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    I don't know the LA scene, but your best bet is to do a bit of research here and other web sites to find out which clubs are extra's friendly and which aren't. There might even be some dancers named. After that get a lap dance or two to see if her dances are good. About 90% of the time when I have gotten extras the dancer brought it up after my first or second dance, often quite bluntly. When she didn't, if her dance was exceptional I would bring up extras, otherwise I would stop and go for the next dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion