tuscl

Funny thing I saw last week in club

luvthepus
T Town
Monday, February 3, 2014 1:36 PM
Last week I was in a club and my ATF had to get on the stage to do her set well she has been really sore in the tailbone for a couple of days she is not sure why but she is bruised and moving very slow. well when she went up on stage 2 thugs joined me at the stage when she went to get their dollars they thought it was cool to smack her on the ass really hard I was going to say hey now be nice, she is a little sore but she turned around and said now its your turn and smacked the 1st one across the face as hard as she could twice then the other one came up to her and she did same to him. I thought I might have to smash 1 with a chair but they didn't say shit after she did that. She always tells me some money just isn't worth it that was about 16 dollars worth of ones she probably didn't need. I guess I never have been into smacking something I want to kiss and make love to so I don't understand the smacking of a beautiful ass maybe just I light swat but never a hard smack. There is another girl in the club I have written about who like her ass smacked one night I was tipping her and she turned around so I could smack her ass and I could only hit it lightly she kept telling me go ahead smack it but I didn't want to. I finally told her it was to pretty to hit then she was trying to feed me her tits next time I was up at stage.

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good for her
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I've met some girls who wanted me to smack her harder on her ass. I believe some might be into it. It's another thing I don't understand. Maybe if it reminds them of sex or something it might make sense.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    My CF likes a solid tap. I oblige, but not something I enjoy.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Where were the bouncers?? I don't get the whole spanking thing either but a past g/f loved to be spanked, and really hard at that. So I spanked her. She was in to all kinds of pain shit.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Luv are you pregnant? You're missing a lot of periods.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl, that's funny shit. Good catch.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Good for her. Maybe those assclowns will think twice before doing that again.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    10 years ago
    Good for her. As for OP, don't be such a PL. Kiss and make love? So you go to strip clubs and have ATF's? How much cash do they want for you to kiss and make love? lol Sometimes when you're just fucking smacking that ass is fun and a turn on. I've had chicks request it more times than I can count. @Ibbaicnl LMAO!
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    Most chicks I've slept with enjoy getting spanked for being a bad girl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion