tuscl

Houston Scene ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I'm aware the law in H-town recently changed allowing certain clubs to not have to abide by the pasties and full-bottoms law.

For any H-towners – I'm wondering if the law has been loosened enough where most/all clubs are no longer abiding by it – or if most clubs (other than the few in the recent agreement with the city) are still abiding by the pasties/full-bottoms law.

I'm asking b/c I may be heading down to H-town in late March.

5 comments

• sky2flyy
    11 years ago
    yes Ive noticed that last weekend, very nice..... i don't know exactly which clubs are in that lawsuit but most club i go to never really used them, i was told it was up to the girl, so now that the ban has been lifted i went to a place and all the girls were lets say FREE!!!hit me back and tell me what you into and ill tell you my faves to go to,
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    There's one in Westheimer, check it out. The name starts with the letter T.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ I think you may mean the infamous “Treasures”
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    yep, you can also visit a club along highway 59. lotsa lights outside you won't miss it. visit "T" first before you go to the second.

or simply spend your entire vacay on 'T' i think that's the best place you can go.
  • dngr
    11 years ago
    I was wondering about this myself. I will be in Houston in a couple of weeks and, in the past, the mileage in the VIP was great. However, now I understand that clubs can't have a VIP room anymore? Has anyone here been to a Houston club in the last few months that can comment?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion