tuscl

Pie charts for dancers and customers

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 7:39 PM
I'm curious what you all think the mix is of customers and dancers out there, using the labels below. Three categories to each pie. Base it on whatever you want - the clubs you frequent, your regional market, what you guess the national average is, whatever. Pie 1 - what % of customers are: - naive - think clubs are PG-13 adult playgrounds with no sex in the champagne room - rookies - think more than dances is possible, but aren't good at making it happen. Maybe they stumble onto it once in a while like a blind squirrel finding a nut. - mongers - grizzled veterans that excel at getting the most from strippers for the least amount of money Pie 2 - what % of dancers are: - stripperweb dancers - banking $1-2k a night without any extras, with every customer wrapped around their finger - strippers that have a price - they prefer to make money dancing and selling clean champagne room time, but won't look down on providing extras or FS for the right number, or a regular they want to keep - pros - prostitutes that work out of strip clubs

10 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Word on the street is that 35% of mongers are now also practitioners of RickyBoy's The System.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    At my current favorite club Pie 1: Naive - 0%, Rookies 85%, Mongers 15% Pie 2: Stripperweb Dancers 10%, Have a Price 85%, Pros 5% My second favorite club Pie 1: Naive - 0%, Rookies 20%, Mongers 80% Pie 2: Stripperweb 2%, Have a Price 93%, Pros 5% At all the various tourist trap clubs I have visited such as Olympic Garden in Las Vegas and the various Deja Vu's. Pie 1: Naive - 5%, Rookies 90%, Mongers 5% Pie 2: Stripperweb 60%, Have a Price, 38%, Pros 2% National Average: Pie 1: Naive - 3%, Rookies 87%, Mongers 10% Pie 2: Stripperweb 5%, Have a Price 80%, Pros 15%
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I don't care as long as the club meets my needs.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    The MAJORITY of markets are different from mine and I have adjusted my pie to reflect that. In my market I would break it down like this: Pie 1 NAIVE: **5%** ROOKIE: **70%** MONGERER: **25%** Pie 2 STRIPPAWEB: **5%** HAVE A PRICE: **70%** PROS: **1%** EXTRAS NOT AVAILABLE: **25%**
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    mmmm...pie I like Coconut Cream
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    When I joined TUSCL, it was with the express assurance that there would be no math involved, let alone pie charts.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Rockstar666 - what % of TUSCL users do you think feel the same way? And what would the 90% confidence interval be on your estimate? (Tongue firmly in cheek)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @ Doug-Hahahahaha.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    90% feel like I do, and I'm in the 95th percentile for the CI, which IIRC is where you separate random chance from an actual signal. The club I go to doesn't have extras, and there is no sex anywhere in the club. This much I'm MORE than 95% sure. Some girls will do take out but most will not. As SC's go, it's on the tame side but it's an excellent value and LDK would still get his rocks off with the right dancer.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Hairpie. If it don't involve hairpie, I'm bored.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion