tuscl

OT: Dating Pregnant Women

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Monday, January 27, 2014 1:45 AM
I know this is a bit off topic, but was curious about your thoughts. My retired ATF and her younger sister are Facebook friends of mine. The younger sister is now 8 months pregnant. Her babydaddy left her very early on in the pregnancy. I've followed her Facebook posts and even in her 8th month she continues to be hit up for dates. She is a very attractive girl, but I'm really surprised guys in their early 20's would even consider getting hooked up with a pregnant woman.

12 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I have no problem dating a pregnant chick. I don't have any pregnancy fetishes. To me, it's about the broad not the pregnancy. If there's chemistry between two individuals and one happens to be pregnant, so be it.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I did it twice when I was in my 20's. Truthfully though I did not find out that they were pregnant until after our dates. Good thing though, you don't have to worry about knocking them up. :)
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Early in pregnancy, women often look better and their boobs get bigger. But 8 months would be too much for me.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Once you get "over the hump" its fun. Many girls look really good pregnant and like motor said. There is no need to worry about knocking them up. Several years ago I was in a small club and there was one girl who was 6 or 7 moths along who came in several days per week to give private dances to her regulars plus other guys who wanted to go to a private with her. She did not work the floor at all. She came in gave her dances and left.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Young guys of today are different. They screw pregnant women, we wouldn't. We were out of the parent's house at 18 they'll be there in the basement at 35.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I moved to college at 18 then completely out at 21. First preggers girl I had was a 19 yo I picked up a night club (drinking age was 18 then) I did not know she was pregnant until I we got naked and I noticed the slight bulge belly huge nips and when she told me no need for a condom as she was already pregnant. She was insatiable and her pussy was like a furnace trying to melt and squeeze my dick. She was wild.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    No way, no time, no how.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm very broad minded.
  • yndy
    10 years ago
    @Tiredtravel- Did you ever meet her baby/child?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    For those of you for whole this "ack! gah! not no, but fuck no! eew!" territory, why? I'm genuinely curious.
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    A man's lizard brain sees that she is fertile and thinks it can knock her up after she pops the current child out. Perhaps it will get rid of the current child later if needed. Notice that lopaw's lizard brain is smarter than ours.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    If it's plausibly deniable she's pregnant, she's can still be hot to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion