tuscl

Prostitutes Steal Millions and Walk Free

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

So is the title of an article I recently read.

The article is from one of those free alternative newspapers/magazines and is from a Miami magazine named “Miami New Times”.

My conservative self is not much into “alternative” crap; but this little mag actually publishes some good articles and they have done some investigative pieces that have broken some big stories.

Anyway – this story is about cunning prostitutes that troll the trendy spots in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale looking for well-off unsuspecting PLs that they subsequently drug and still tens of thousands (and even hundreds of thousands) from.

Some may remember the events mentioned in this article being discussed in a TUSCL thread a while back.

The article is a bit long but I thought a pretty interesting read – below is the start of the article followed by the link to the article:

Scott Rosen thought he had sealed the deal when the pretty blond 20-something got up to use the bathroom. The 55-year-old with a receding hairline and freshly pressed shirt downed a $12 vodka cranberry as he waited for his target to slink back to the wicker sofa he occupied on the patio of YOLO, a tony restaurant on Fort Lauderdale's Las Olas Boulevard.

It was almost 2 a.m. — closing time at the nightspot — and the white noise of postparty plans and meaningless bar banter filled the otherwise quiet Saturday night. The table was adorned with a candle, and Rosen's trademark custom Rolex reflected the flame into a brilliant gold mosaic.

Rosen, whose taut, wiry frame resembles that of Sopranos wiseguy Uncle Paulie, would never speak to that blond again. "In about 30 seconds flat," Rosen recalls, a different woman joined him on the wicker sofa. The striking, five-foot-six Rihanna look-alike wore her long, curly hair pulled to one side. Moments later, she beckoned a blond bombshell in a light-blue dress.

Rosen wasn't much interested in Rihanna, but the fair-haired, lithe one was just his type. He didn't want to show his cards too quickly, though, so he issued an invitation. "Hey, do you guys want to go have a drink at my private bar?" he asked.

Then Rosen turned to his bodyguard of eight years, Scott Hostler. "Bring up the car," he said. Soon the white Cadillac DTS with a license plate reading RUTHLES rolled into the circular driveway outside YOLO. As Rosen clambered into the back seat with the girls, the only thing the blinged-out bachelor could think about was what would happen back at his waterfront condo once they peeped his 60-foot yacht.
…

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2014-01-23/…

6 comments

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    Hoes will be hoes so he couldn't blame candy.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The Miami New Times does have good articles. I get it online.

• rattdog
    11 years ago
    u have got 2 be kidding right? these guys are millionaires and they can't get better looking bitches than these 4? I get off on strippers inside the club for $40 that look way better than these 4. these hoes look like they sell their asses in alleys while standing next to some dumpsters.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I second rattdog.

And with the exception of the football player I suspect these guys should have been a bit more suspicious when random women latched on to them.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Investment bankers steal millions too.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    So is this actually real or just a comic strip type story?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion