tuscl

Any customers who are EMOTIONALLY NEEDY?

Any customers out there who are EMOTIONALLY NEEDY? Do you PAY strippers for CONVERSATION because no woman would talk to you unless you PAY her? Do you PAY for SEXUAL SERVICES because no woman would MAKE LOVE to you for FREE?

1 comment

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    You apparently don't live in the Houston area do you RL? I guess you can fool me by not posting though when the hurricane knocks out power along the Texas coast. I feel a bit needy. I was wondering if our government could try some weather modification by dropping some of those powerful gas explosion type bombs into the eyewall to knock out a chunk and weaken the storm. I've heard the idea of dropping nukes into the eyewall to weaken it but we don't need a radioactive hurricane. I'm just curious what would happen to a hurricane if you dropped several massive timed gas explosion type bombs into a section of the eye wall and had all the explosions going off at different altitudes simultaneously. I don't know, this idea might require lots of bombs but it might be cost effective.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion