tuscl

Who's Next?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Thursday, January 16, 2014 5:11 PM
If you believe in the old saying about famous deaths comes in threes, the who is next? Today, actors from two iconic sitcoms passed away. Russell Johnson - The Professor from Gilligan's Island And Dave Madden - the agent on The Partridge Family Damn. I'm getting old.

20 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Russell Johnson flew low level strafing/bombing missions in WWII(twentyfive in all)He flew the B-25.The Cat is gold in my eyes.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Who's the oldest actor, ex-convict alive? Could be that person.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I am beginning to hate auto correct. That's Ex-actor.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Reading Johnson's bio, it was mentioned he had an uncredited role in the Robert Redford CIA thriller, "Three Days of the Condor". I must have seen that picture at least 6 times and I can't remember him.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    ^^^You are such a fucking asshole.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    TMZ has the oldest Female Munchkin also dying. So we all blame u for that! lol
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    I nominate Justin Beiber
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Zsa Zsa Gabor
  • sc_guy
    10 years ago
    My guess is Abe Vigoda. He's been hanging tough for a long time.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Abe Vigoda is STILL ALIVE? Holy shit.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Russell Johnson counts as triple by himself -- him and each of his balls. Dave Madden is a douche. Abe Vigoda died when Michael figured out he sold him out to Barzini.
  • blaze08
    10 years ago
    I don't know if you'd call Fresh Prince of Bel Air iconic but is very well known. James Avery (Uncle Phil) passed away recently as well. Maybe he's the third
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Maybe Tim Conway a/k/a Lieutenant Charlie Parker on Mc Hale's Navy or Larry Storch, Corporal Agarn on F troop?
  • Knightline
    10 years ago
    Those guys are all alive, skibum609. Olivia D'Haviland is well into her 90s. She was in Gone with the Wind - I believe she's now the only remaining living star of that film. She is alive - but her younger sister Joan Fontaine died recently at age 96. She was a big star, too. Both sisters won Oscars. Lesser stars who died recently include character actors Larry D Mann and Frank Marth (DIED Jan 12th).
  • looneylarry
    10 years ago
    Good guesses, skibum. Who's next, Ginger or Mary Ann?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Lenny or Squiggy?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Rowan or Martin?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Oh wait....already dead How bout Garth or Wayne?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Bill or Ted?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Felix or Oscar?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion