tuscl

Which Juice alias would you be...

zipman68
the speed force!
...if you could be a Juice alias IRL?

25 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    I'd be Gucci Mane 'cos that crazy ass dude makes it rain 50's. I bet that gets you primo poontang.
  • .juicebox69
    11 years ago
    I would be jb68 cause thst dude is too funny
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    that's a tough one
  • .juicebox69
    11 years ago
    Bang ! Bang !
  • originaljuicebox69
    11 years ago
    Juicy Juice!!!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Def Bag Boy James

I can see myself working at the Piggly Wiggly eating up all the profits. Free tomatoe and mayo sammies on white Wonder Bread. Sweet!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I'm not even sure what all his aliases are!

What are our choices? :-)
  • .juicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Boom! Sippy cup wins again...
  • .juicebox69
    11 years ago
    Bang ! Bang !
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Boom! Sippy cup wins again...
  • .juicebox69
    11 years ago
    BlankSpace is who i would be
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    The one in the middle. That would be the Real JUice
  • .juicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol mikey...I thank he likes me
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I don’t use aliases. :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ sure you don't RickyBoy/alutard/txttittyfuck/tenishomo1776/Dracula
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Meeeeheeeemeeeheeeeemeeeeheee....LordXBetty, bitches.
  • .juicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol...yea Alucard you thought you had us all fooled with your alias Dracula but guess what fag we all can read bitch !
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Don't worry Tittyfag. You don't have to be embarrassed. Everybody understands that you can't write posts anywhere near as clever as anybody else that posts here. You can't help the fact that your mommy contined to drink a fifth of whiskey daily while pregnant with you and then dropped you on your head repeatedly once you were born.

Why don't you try to write posts as clever as the BlankSpace character? I bet you can do that!

(Sotto voice... let's all praise Tittyfag regardless of how painfully stupid his posts are. The lil' feller needs to feel better about himself)
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @zipperhead aka comicbookguy

aaaahhh don’t cry. we don’t like to see you all butt-hurt and pouty like this. hey, i know. look. look over here.

Boooooom ! ***SippyCup Wins again !***

that’s better. SippyCup ALWAYS makes you laugh.

dumbass
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Ooo... DoctorPhil is tryin' to be clever. I'm glad you've chosen the alias that is an infant character. You MIGHT be able to write posts as clever as those written by a toddler.

You fell a lil' short this time. But keep tryin'!
  • chessmaster
    11 years ago
    Is super_mane another juice alias?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @chessmaster -- that's the fun of the game. You don't know who the Juice aliases are. You can make some inferences though. Just list out the aspects of a putative Juice alias that make the alias more likely to be Juice and those that make the alias less likely to be Juice. For example:

1. BigTuna - writes a lot of joke posts (+1), has admitted he's Juice (+5), has not posted anything serious (+2), posting rate negatively correlated with other Juice aliases (+3). Ding ding ding...it's Juice!

2. Dougsta - writes a lot of joke posts (+1), attacks Alucard and RickyBoy a lot (+1), was attacking Alucard and RickyBoy before Juice ever attacked folks (-3), has posted on serious topics (-3), posting rate NOT negatively correlated with other Juice aliases (-5). Nope..it ain't Juice.

3. Txtittyfag - writes a lot of joke posts (+1), but they are stupid rather than funny (-5), attacks many people (equivocal, so +0), has attempted to post on serious topics but fails miserably due to overwhelming stupidity (-5)' posting rate NOT negatively correlated with other Juice aliases (-5), clearly is sad little heterosexual man that can't get any, even when he pays, that pretends to be gay for supposed comedic effect (-5). Nope..it ain't Juice.

And that, my friend, is how you tell Juice from an idiot. Juice is often funny and his BEST humor typically doesn't involve attacks. An idiot like txtittyfag comes up with a name that is intrinsically an attack and goes downhill from ther.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Hmm.......... ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion